Rear speaker grill - What year Ford?

Started by purplepickup, October 22, 2004, 10:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

purplepickup

I'm learning to sell on eBay and am going to start by getting rid of lots of stuff I've collected over the years but I'll never use.  The trouble is, I don't know exactly what some of the stuff is because I'm a pack rat and keep everything.  I'm not sure if it might be considered spamming if I post pictures of it and ask what it is but I'm not trying to sell it here.  I want to put it on ebay.  If it smells spammy, let me know.  

I'm going to post a picture of this grille because I don't know what it's for.  I thought it was a '58-59 tbird but it's got a ford emblem so I don't know.  It was in a '57 Ford Fairlane parts car that I had with an interior in it out of something else.  I'd appreciate it if someone can ID it.

George

rooster

Just a guess, rear seat early to mid 50's Ford Victora and converts! :roll:

58 Yeoman

I don't recognize it, George.  I'd like to keep an eye on what you have for sale.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

awsum34

the 57 fords had the square ford logo. That logo in the picture sure looks like a tbird
The only dumb question is the one you don\'t ask

phat46

I'm learning to sell on eBay

George, stick it on E Bay with your best guess as to what it is, believe me if you're wrong someone will let you know exactly what it is..... :D

purplepickup

Quote from: "phat46"George, stick it on E Bay with your best guess as to what it is, believe me if you're wrong someone will let you know exactly what it is..... :D
Yeah, I'll probably do that.  I just don't have much of a best guess.

I blew up the emblem.   Does anybody know if this was a t-bird logo or just a ford?

George

purplepickup

Never mind.  It's for a '65-66 ford.  I found some pics of a convertible on ebay.

Thanks.
George

awsum34

George, I found a picture of the grill. looks like it's a 1965 Ford Galaxie convertible.

purplepickup

Quote from: "awsum34"George, I found a picture of the grill. looks like it's a 1965 Ford Galaxie convertible.
[/img]http://.picturetrail.com.gallery/view?p=999&gid=5506434&uid=2749123&members=1

Thanks Rick.  :D   We posted at the same time. :?
George

awsum34

here's another one from a 65 galaxie convert