Save $10 at Sears

Started by 34ford, October 21, 2004, 11:55:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

34ford

A friend sent this to me today and I saw it listed on the HAMB also so thought some of you guys might like to use it also.
Go to this page  http://f.chtah.com/i/27/217789800/coupon.pdf   and print out a coupon for $10 off of any tool $20 or more. Only good thru Saturday the 23rd. I used 2 of them today for seperate purchases. Even good for sale items.

bob

Bib_Overalls

I got one in the mail the other day.  Went shopping.  Everything I really need was $19.99.  I did buy some nice screwdrivers.  And now that I have a couple of additional coupons (Thanks!) I am going shopping again.
An Old California Rodder
Hiding Out In The Ozarks

purplepickup

Quote from: "Bib_Overalls"Everything I really need was $19.99.  I did buy some nice screwdrivers.
You can add a socket or something cheap to the $19 item to go over $20.  

I used one coupon last night for a couple Vice Grip locking c-clamps with the swivel pads.  My harbor freight ones really suck.
George

HotRodLadyCrusr

Boy, someone could certainly do some Christmas shopping EARLY and save some money to boot. :wink:

Thanks for the heads up on the coupon Bob, much appreciated.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Crosley.In.AZ

a good deal.  I got a coupon in the mail.

you guys are in the craftsman club? you get discounts in the mail every 6-7 weeks. Then can use the memeber card to save 10% on nearly all tool stuff while the sale is on.

8)
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

47wood

Great opportunity ...Thanks 3X    :wink:
Great Grandma Lee always said;  FAIR  ...is something you pay when you get on the bus!

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Boy, someone could certainly do some Christmas shopping EARLY and save some money to boot. :wink:

Thanks for the heads up on the coupon Bob, much appreciated.

LOL Rudy's gettin tools!!! ha ha :lol:  :lol:   or is that a HINT for him!!!!!

34ford

Been there twice today. May have to go again tomorrow.  :D  :D  :D  and maybe again on saturday  :D  :D  :D

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"or is that a HINT for him!!!!!

Your probley the only one on this board that caught that.  I credit that to you being a female that knows how men shop for Christmas.  :wink:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"
Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"or is that a HINT for him!!!!!

AH  so it WAS A   :shock:   HINT   :shock:  for HIM!!!!!!  :wink:   :wink:
I thought so  :lol:
Debb