Plasma cutters

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, October 16, 2004, 01:41:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

I've been looking online at Thermal dyne plasma cutters.  A local sales rep keeps pushing them as a bit more durable unit than Miller or Lincoln.  Yet he will not cut me a better price than $1300.00 plus sales tax

On line I have found that Indiana Oxygen company has a good price with shipping on the plasma cutter.  $1070.00 from them for the same Thermal dyne unit.... cutmaster 38

Anybody here delt with Indiana Oxygen company?
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "purplepickup"
As far as riding on the back goes, I don't do it.  I guess I'm just not that trusting.  I want my hands on the handlebars not wrapped around another guy's waist.....unless it's Tony's  :shock:

Well, I'd ride on the back!!!! I know George doesn't drive like that  :lol:  :wink:

kb426

As a prediction of the future: prices on plasma cutters won't change much, cbx's have climbed steadily the last few years and may be positioned to go through the roof. The bike will probably increase in value enough to be a very good investment. Buy the bike and get the cutter next. If you tire of owning the bike you stand to make some money. If you make enough profit, you can buy the huge cutter the first time and not have to do it twice.
TEAM SMART