Would you buy it?

Started by enjenjo, September 12, 2024, 01:14:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

WZ JUNK

I like it.  I use the same type on my grease guns and they are handy.  I would add an air gauge and trigger so that you could fill and monitor the air pressure.  I bet they offer that option already. 
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

416Ford

I am lost this morning....
I might buy the grease gun but not the car. The interior does not do it for me at all.
You never have time to do it right the first time but you always have time to do it again.

idrivejunk

Nope. I hope Chevy mops the courtroom floor with whatever human told a computer to make that vid.
Matt

WZ JUNK

I wonder what happened.  The first time I viewed the link it went to a video about and a clamp on air hose connector and now it goes to a video about a car.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

kb426

I got the car. Did you notice the lettering on the tag? Unfamiliar foreign to me. AI or photoshop strikes again.
TEAM SMART

58 Yeoman

I'm going to say it's AI generated as the narrator is talking about one model but is showing more than one.  I've seen ads for a Caterpillar pickup truck that was also AI generated, and people have mentioned that there is also an ad out there for a JD pickup truck.  I don't care enough to do a search for it.
In my opinion, AI isn't going to be a good thing; it's going to be used for too many false things.  Some of it looks so real.
I could be wrong.  I've been wrong before, but that's my opinion.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

chimp koose

there looks to be a 55 in one scene and a 53 54 in another . hoax if you ask me . dont see how the bumpers would meet todays standards .

enjenjo

I honestly believe it is Ai generated. But Some of the mix and match  of models don't look too bad. To me the fast back roofline works, but the rear window doesn't.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.