Intro

Started by Blownolds, October 15, 2004, 01:39:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blownolds

Hi, all. Not sure if this board flames 'ya if you don't intro, so here it is. Been workin' on a '40 Ford P'up for a looong time now, and it's a looong way from being done, but I keep plugging away. That's about it, I guess.

Dave

Quote from: "Blownolds"Hi, all. Not sure if this board flames 'ya if you don't intro, so here it is. Been workin' on a '40 Ford P'up for a looong time now, and it's a looong way from being done, but I keep plugging away. That's about it, I guess.

Welcome
Dave

Fat Cat

Welcome to the RRT. There is no flaming here. I will not allow it.

40 Chev Coupe

Gee how well I know that feeling.
Welcom aboard.

:b-d:

enjenjo

Quote from: "Blownolds"Hi, all. Not sure if this board flames 'ya if you don't intro, so here it is. Been workin' on a '40 Ford P'up for a looong time now, and it's a looong way from being done, but I keep plugging away. That's about it, I guess.

So you putting a passenger car front end on it?
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Pretty friendly, down to earth bunch here.  Very laid back and casual.  Just about anything goes though, except for flaming.  

There's a ton of knowledge here, your going to really enjoy yourself. Welcome aboard.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

phat46

Welcome, Got one o' those myself, a longtem '40 Ford pickup...I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours... :lol:

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "phat46"

Welcome, Got one o' those myself, a longtem '40 Ford pickup...I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours... :lol:

Welcome aboard!! It's a great group of people here, you'll like it!  :wink:

Phat this isn't going to turn into a post like the one the other day is it  :lol:  :shock: !!! LOL  seems it could head in that direction, hee hee

SKR8PN

Welcome! How long you been pluggin' away on your pickup????????
Mine is just over 5 years :lol:
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

phat46

Quote from: "SKR8PN"Welcome! How long you been pluggin' away on your pickup????????
Mine is just over 5 years :lol:

Samr here, about 5 years, maybe on the road next year!

Debb, Given enough time they ALL turn into THAT kinda post..... :D

47wood

Welcome to the RRT Vill.  How 'bout posting some pics of the '40 so we can ooh 'n ah and wish we had it!   :wink:
Great Grandma Lee always said;  FAIR  ...is something you pay when you get on the bus!

longislandvic

:D  :-o  five years seems too be a good number... im into mine that long and counting

Welcome! 5 years....That's not so long!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

48builder

I can say that because mine has been over 7 and counting! The guys here who have seen my car more than once usually say, "Gee Walt, it looks just like it did last time I saw it".

HA! That's history now. I'm forging new ground and come HE double hockey sticks or high water I will have this car on the road by 2010!
'48 Chevy Custom sedan in progress-Z28 LT1 drivetrain, chopped, shortened, too many other body mods to list
'39 Chevy driver

moondisc

I can flame ya if it makes ya feel better bro!  :lol: