2024 : Tool Reviews:

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, January 02, 2023, 03:13:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

Had this battery - charging system  tester for a while. Foxwell BT-705 .  I have watched that Youtube guy Project Farm use it for testing batterys.

It has more features than I need or use.  I have not tried them all , the bluetooth, printing, etc.

Cord is a little over 6 foot length..  I can sit in small cars for test on charge system, since the throttle needs blipped after starting the engine , etc .. hard to blip throttle by hand  on this electronic crap drive by wire throttles
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Crosley.In.AZ

Harbor Freight has new (?) sales deal.. Each wednesday they have a Flash Deal on 1 item.

Today it is a 18ga brad nailer .  Bauer brand, tool only. Cordless. In Store only.

I do not use the Harbor Freight battery line.  Could use an adapter like I have for my string trimmer that fits the tool and Dewalt battery 20v line?

8)
Tony

enjenjo

I have Carpel tunnel in both hands. This creates problems trying to open jars.  I bought this tool, Robotwist  https://www.amazon.com/Robotwist-Automatic-Improved-Opening-Performance/dp/B08779FHLS?th=1 thinking it was probably a piece of crap that would not work. In the three plus months I have had it I have yet to find a bottle or jar it won't open. I am impressed.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: enjenjo on August 21, 2024, 11:22:37 PMI have Carpel tunnel in both hands. This creates problems trying to open jars.  I bought this tool, Robotwist  https://www.amazon.com/Robotwist-Automatic-Improved-Opening-Performance/dp/B08779FHLS?th=1 thinking it was probably a piece of crap that would not work. In the three plus months I have had it I have yet to find a bottle or jar it won't open. I am impressed.

Interesting item... couple weeks ago we had a new jar of minced garlic. Wife handed it to me after she tried with her rubber disc lid gripper did not help her.. As I was trying to force open this lid I thought "holy sheet" I may not get this lid  loose.

:o
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Quick update on these stick on bit holders for cordless drill driver tool.

I have used my driver tool a lot recently.  The bits vibrate out of this holder.  The holder on top of the tool gets in the way in tight spaces.

A good idea that is OK for some applications.  In limited use. I have had good luck with them
Tony