Fuel Prices in 2022:

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, January 01, 2022, 06:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

Prices have gone up around here.  About 8 cents higher on gasoline and diesel.

I paid 3.63 a gallon for diesel today. At Sam's club.  I signed up for a membership at Sam's primarily for the fuel price. Other places in the area for diesel was 3.88 & higher..  Sams has a cut off at $125.00 at the pump.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Crosley.In.AZ

I noticed sunday the high priced Chevron station has raised the regular grade gasoline price to 3.86 a gallon. Diesel is still 4.00 a gallon.

Common price in my area on regular is 3.74 - 3.76 a gallon.  Premium is over 4 dollars a gallon, usually 4.10
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Caught a snap of a Chevron Station that is 7 miles east of me.
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Out today... The high price Chevron near us is at 3.90 a gallon for regular.  Diesel is still 4 dollars a gallon.

Sams club was 3.55 a gallon for regular Yesterday
Tony

enjenjo

I was near Chicago friday. Diesel was $4.79.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

Gasoline prices continue to rise here.  It seems most of the Circle K stores in my area are now 3.85-9 a gallon.  We left the area early this morning.  Usual taco shop for a breakfast burrito, then Home Depot.

On the road trip back the last station in the area that was 3.75-9 when we left, was now at 3.85-9 when we returned.  :o
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

We left the area this afternoon...  First for the day.  Local Circle K stores were mostly 3.85-9 still for regular gasoline.  1 Circle K was at 3.83-9 for reg gasoline.  ???
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

This sunday morning I was out , past the expensive Chevron station.  Regular gasoline is now at 3.95-9  and diesel fuel is still 3.99-9 there.  ::)

Other stations are at low 3.80s for gasoline
Tony

enjenjo

$3.19 near the airport yesterday.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

Regular grade gasoline has jumped up around here.  Common price we see now is 3.90 to 3.93 a gallon.  Diesel remains at 4.00 a gallon.

At Sam's club and Costco gasoline was 3.55 a gallon yesterday.
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Over nite regular grade gasoline has jumped to 4 dollars a gallon in my area.  Odd , that diesel remains near or at 4 dollars a gallon
Tony

Bruce Dorsi

Got gas yesterday in north 'Joisey just as they were changing prices at the pump.   ...We were at the last pump to be changed, so we got the lower price.

...Old price = $3.58  ....New price = $3.68  for regular.   

Did see one BP station at $4.50 for regular, but that station is always much higher than the norm.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!

Crosley.In.AZ

We drove to lunch. Past a local station at 4.00 a gallon for regular. As we drove home , it had changed to 4.02 a gallon
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: Crosley on February 25, 2022, 03:04:50 PM
We drove to lunch. Past a local station at 4.00 a gallon for regular. As we drove home , it had changed to 4.02 a gallon

We drove past the station that was 4.02 yesterday: this morning it is back down to 4 dollar a gallon on regular gasoline.

::)
Tony

58 Yeoman

Filled the truck at Costco this morning, $3.61. Others are $3.79+ up to $4.00.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil