bad news

Started by enjenjo, May 22, 2020, 02:12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

Bob Vogle known on here as UglyOlds passed away from pneumonia Wednesday. He will be missed by many on the RRT.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

moose

phat46

tomslik

The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

idrivejunk

Aw.  :cry:  Dang.

Thank you, Frank.
Matt

chris spokes

thats so sad R.I.P BOB
he who has the most toys wins

58 Yeoman

I'm really sorry to hear that. He popped up and chatted with me on another site that I didn't even know he was a member. He would ask me every so often how Animal Jim is doing here in Lacon. I guess they used to race against each other years ago.

He will be missed. :cry:
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

kb426

I'm gonna miss him. My sympathies to all the family and friends. RIP, Bob.
TEAM SMART

purplepickup

You will be sorely missed Bob. Rest in peace.
George

Crosley.In.AZ

R I P Bob..  Condolences to the family

Bob's personality will be missed here on the RRT.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

jaybee

Dang, I'm so sorry to hear that. Many thoughts and prayers to his entire family. He gave me a tour of Ugly Olds when some of us used to meet at Goodguys in Des Moines. He was a great guy.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

lofat46

I just received a message from Bob's son. They will be having a memorial service later in the summer or fall. RIP my friend, and thank you for sharing some of your time with me.

chimp koose

I am very sorry to hear the news . We had a lot of fun kidding with each other over the years . He had a great sense of humor . Bob was a guy I wish I could have met in person . I wish to express my condolences to his family . RIP good man .

Charlie Chops 1940

Rest in Peace Bob. We will miss you around this old place.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

348tripower

I too and going to miss Bob. A laugh a minute with him. My condolences to Cathy and the family.  :cry:
Don Colliau