What are you doing today ? 2019

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, January 01, 2019, 10:18:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirstude

Loading up the trunk on the Impala and headed to the Good Guys event in Puyallup.  Just a little 600 mile jaunt.  Going to have dinner with some of my cousins that live in the area on Thursday.  Last time I was there (2 years ago) there were 3000 cars, far cry from here where there are a couple of runs with 350 cars, but most with 100 or so.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

kb426

Making progress on the bed cover for the 51. The pics are of the top sanded with 220, being glued together with silicone on all the supports. The bottom prior to primer, and white paint. :)
TEAM SMART

WZ JUNK

You are doing great work.  I think you deserve some time off.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

idrivejunk

KB thats a stout looking cover. Will you build ramps for parking a Mustang up on top of it? :lol:

Seriously, theres your cool night sleeper bed with room to toss and turn. Lots of secure real estate under the cover. :)
Matt

kb426

Top side painted. Orange peel and insects at no extra charge. :)
TEAM SMART

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "kb426"Top side painted. Orange peel and insects at no extra charge. :)

The metal flake is not showing up in the photo....  :shock:

Looks good.  Thanks.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Crosley.In.AZ

Killed 4 scorpions in the yard thursday evening...  in the recent 7 days we have killed 3 baby scorpions inside the house
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Saturday morning... went to Lowes.  Bought new bbq propane device to replace the olde unit that was slap worn , rusted out.

Wife wanted this smaller unit. Side trays fold down.  She wanted a cover for it. So , now we have that.

Should work well  with the charcoal bbq smoker we bought about a month ago.

I heated the unit up over 350*F to burn off residual manufacturing stuff
Tony

kb426

I returned from Salina. I'll try to upload some pics later today. The 51 is clean and it's back to work time. :)
TEAM SMART

kb426

Sanded and buffed. Yes, it has some imperfections. :) Back to work!
TEAM SMART

phat46

Drove 800 miles today in 12 hrs. Three stops, no food, my Dad would approve! 😄

kb426

TEAM SMART

Crosley.In.AZ

Monday morning, early.  Owl sitting on my shop roof ...  looking for gophers I hope
Tony

butch27

Changing  T Bucket fuel pump that went out on the Telegraph rd.  cruise..

enjenjo

Finished up the front brakes on my Marlin. It had a stuck caliper, it only lasted 29 years.You can't depend on stuff any more. :D
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.