What are you doing today ? 2019

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, January 01, 2019, 10:18:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arnold

Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"Spring in Michigan!!!
I'm going back to bed.
Ken

DITTO :evil: From the Southern part of Central Ontario (Collingwood) ((South end of Georgian Bay..West side)) ((( About 2 hrs NW of Toronto))) A few weeks ago..we had a few days of SUN :D  There has been next to no sun since our first serious winter storm very early in November. This morning the heavy snow has taken down limbs that will have to be cleaned up. LUCKY NO DAMAGE.

Arnold

Quote from: "idrivejunk"I pulled weeds today  :)

After last nites snowstorm here I think I am going to pull on some weed too :twisted:

Charlie Chops 1940

We had a power loss from about 5 yesterday afternoon until ALEXA woke me up about 5 this morning  and the lights were on.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Crosley.In.AZ

Killed 6 scorpions tonight ...  The flood irrigation flows in tonight at 10:15pm
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "Crosley"Killed 6 scorpions tonight ...  The flood irrigation flows in tonight at 10:15pm

Gee Tony ...Doesn't the flood irrigation bring in lots of snakes & other critters that will go after the scorpions  :?:
Kind of a circle of life thing   :roll:  :?:  :?:

Do you ever hear from Glen anymore  :?:   I was wondering how he's doing .......

Bob.. :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

sirstude

snowing here right now.  Spring in Montana.
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"
 Do you ever hear from Glen anymore  :?:

Bob.. :wink:

Nope .
Tony

WZ JUNK

I have been upholstering the trunk of the 54 Chevy.  You would think that would be easy but it is not.  It is hard to make the patterns and getting in and out of the trunk many times a day is hard on the aging body.  It is nearly finished and I should wrap it up tomorrow.  I want to attend the Southwest Missouri Hot Rod 100 on Saturday.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

sirstude

Selling my old truck today, and picking up my new used truck tomorrow.
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

idrivejunk

Ran over a lag screw today.  :roll:
Matt

kb426

I finished up with the root removal in the yard project. I just called Alan and Jimmy and told them it's 5 o'clock HERE. :)
TEAM SMART

WZ JUNK

Finished the upholstery in the trunk of the 54 Chevy today.  A good day.  I will attend the Southwest Missouri Hot Rod 100 tomorrow.  I am taking the day off.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

idrivejunk

Quote from: "Arnold"
Quote from: "idrivejunk"I pulled weeds today  :)

After last nites snowstorm here I think I am going to pull on some weed too :twisted:

I hope you left milk and cookies out for Willie Nelson last night.   :lol:

Today I plugged my tire.  :roll: So I'm "on the road again".  8)
Matt

Crosley.In.AZ

Worked today (saturday) ...  We are very busy.

Installed an : O-ring kit into my nail gun..  Senco brand.  Fixed a slight air leak it's had for about 14 yrs..  No need to rush repairs , ya know.
Tony

enjenjo

Went to a memorial service for my last uncle. He died on my dad's birthday three years after dad died. I am now the oldest male in the family.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.