What are you doing today ? 2019

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, January 01, 2019, 10:18:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

idrivejunk

Quote from: "chimp koose"spent some time on the t today . The area around the door hinges was cracked around the screws so i had to weld them a spot at a time and grind and repeat . They came out ok . Now I have to start bending the hinges to get the door fit I want . DS door fits nice at the reveal but just touches the door frame at the top front . PS door is 3/16 low at the reveal and 1/8 farther fwd than other side  ,and touches door frame at lower front . lots of fun ahead ! :roll:

Just get a bigger hammer and WHACK it.  :!:  :idea:  :shock:  :lol:

I like hearing theres been T action. 8)
Matt

idrivejunk

Quote from: "WZ JUNK"I received the Fuel Tech 450 computer for the Anglia today.  I am impressed.  The wiring harness is more complete than I expected but there is still some connections I have to sort out.  The computer with its touch screen is that little black object forward and to the right of my shoe and within the wiring harness.  I do not have a lot of time to work on it this week, but I hope to sort it out soon.

John

Aww.  :?  For a sec, I thought you were about to boot it across the shop.  :shock:  :idea:  :lol:

psst... the spaghetti platters have much more generous portions down at O&S diner.   :)
Matt

kb426

This is how a February afternoon should be. :) This pic was snapped around 2pm. I went for a ride after giving the 51 a bath. The high was 70 degrees. About 4:30, the front hit. the temp dropped 20 degrees in less than an hour. I got most of my outside business accomplished before the wind hit.
TEAM SMART

idrivejunk

I drove home with the sunroof open. 8)  Well mostly. Sun still beats me home by a few.
Matt

chimp koose

4 more roll cage welds and the roadster chassis is done :D  :D  :D

phat46

Quote from: "kb426"This is how a February afternoon should be. :) This pic was snapped around 2pm. I went for a ride after giving the 51 a bath. The high was 70 degrees. About 4:30, the front hit. the temp dropped 20 degrees in less than an hour. I got most of my outside business accomplished before the wind hit.

It was about 41 yesterday...plenty warm enough for a quick ride. I looked at the DR in the garage...hmmm, looked at the alley behind the house...nope, it was a mix of melting snow, standing water and ice under that. Oh yeah, mud too, lots of mud. Common sense prevailed, I'm just no fun anymore! 😄

chimp koose

roadster chassis is done . now back to the model t :)

Crosley.In.AZ

Been kinda crummy recent couple of weeks. Under the weather for me, some head cold crud hangs on still...  New kid started at work.  Knows nothing on transmission operation. Company set him up for dyno operation. I was the victim of a bad dyno setup on a C4 Phord trans...  broke the pump gears.

I had a coroner investigator contact me about my son's death.  She was the initial investigator on the scene when my son was found. That was an interesting conversation. Nothing new, the case is closed.  She was just following up on some questions in her mind. She was the person that contacted my wife thru Facebook in 2018...  I was open and honest with her.  Of course that started my sleepless nights again.  I dont mean to bring this place down some...  it is just part of my life I deal with on a daily basis.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

kb426

Tony, I think all of us have an understanding of your statement. No apology necessary.
TEAM SMART

58 Yeoman

..........................................................................................................................................................................................
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

chimp koose

Tony , I echo the comment kb426 made .

UGLY OLDS

1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

WZ JUNK

I have the relay panel, the computer, and the fuse block of the Anglia wired and installed.  I am about to move out under the hood.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

phat46

It was a cold windy day here so I spent most of it inside. I did a painting of a local view, the reference for the painting is a picture I took last summer of the Mesabi Miner, a 1,000 ft. Great Lakes freighter, owned by Interlake Steamship Co. My good friend Fred drives  this thing! He is actually on deck in this painting, we were talking on cell phones as he passed by. The ship is about to enter into Lake Huron. The background is Canada, the the building on the right is our city hall. This is about a half mile from my house.

purplepickup

Quote from: "phat46"I did a painting of a local view...
);b(
George