Model A job

Started by idrivejunk, July 25, 2018, 08:54:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idrivejunk

Complications-R-Us   :)   We do hard stuff. Pretty much exclusively. But we figure this A might be a bit overweight so... our hero doesn't want to miss out on any oomph.
Matt

idrivejunk

Matt

idrivejunk

Bonus eye-filling interim rodder fodder-

That will fricasee your retinas in full sun. Shop neighbor has a Roadrunner that orange. The pearl face is green, its a trip. The bug is a solid color and they are preparing the fresh black FJ chassis for that red tub. Fastback fixer has rocker and B pillar in place and is fitting door / sorting out the A pillar.
Matt

idrivejunk

Matt

idrivejunk

Matt

kb426

What's the plan for the ends of the dash?
TEAM SMART

idrivejunk

Quote from: "kb426"What's the plan for the ends of the dash?

He may not have one yet, I don't know.

This is the rendering I did that you saw here most of a year ago. Boss chose the vents specifically-

This is a one minute sketch I handed him once I saw where he was headed yesterday. It reminds me of some of the other previous ideas of mine.

Matt

jaybee

I love it because it's a unique solution.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

idrivejunk

Matt

chimp koose

I like where you are going with that dash 8) I am using the gages from a 52 ford truck in my coupe but in a slightly reworked stock dash

idrivejunk

Mike started on the 3 way hood latch and hinge setup-

Matt

idrivejunk

You know as much as me about these hood sides but thats where he left off.

Matt

kb426

The beginning of the bubbles!
TEAM SMART

idrivejunk

Quote from: "kb426"The beginning of the bubbles!

I don't think any of us can know what they will look like. I am certain they will not use my idea though. I did offer to make them and theres nobody to work on it now.
Matt

idrivejunk

Matt