Gasoline Prices: 2021

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, January 04, 2018, 08:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

I bought gas Saturday in Fayette Ohio, about 15 miles from me for $2.89 a gallon.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

Around our main drive area... diesel is 3.26 a gallon.  Couple miles south and I paid 3.09-9 for diesel with a total of $83.77  to fill the truck.  Gasoline was 3.06 a gallon.

Gasoline is still at 3.16 a gallon in our area.  :o
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

kb426

TEAM SMART

Crosley.In.AZ

Saturday we to a ride out to Globe AZ for breakfast..  Gasoline in a few places was 2.93 a gallon.  Diesel was 3.05 a gallon.

We did this same ride from out former Gilbert home many times.  The distance has now doubled since we are on the west end of the valley in Sun City. 
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Gasoline prices around here all dropped 2 cents.  From 3.16 a gallon to 3.14..   :shock: ... Diesel is still 3.26 at these stations.
Tony

kb426

TEAM SMART

WZ JUNK

Thursday morning I bought 93 octane at a gas station near Gouda Springs, Kansas for $2.55 a gallon.  Locally the same stuff is about a dollar more.  I never checked the Ranger for mileage but I am pretty sure it gets less than 10 mpg
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Crosley.In.AZ

Friday I was in the area of town of my former employer.. picking up another kitchen cabinet at a warehouse..

Gasoline and diesel were at 2.96 -2.99 for gas , diesel was 3.03 - 3.05 a gallon
Tony

kb426

I paid 2.99 at Goodland Ks on I70 today.
TEAM SMART

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

>:( The station nearest to us has been 3.16 a gallon for gasoline for weeks .. Other stations in the area dropped to 3.14 a gallon.  This station here on monday jumped 10 cents to 3.26 a gallon.  Seems weird
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

>:(  A few more stations in the area have raised prices to 3.26 a gallon for gasoline. I dont like the trend. 
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

We were out & about yesterday...  The lower priced stations have raised prices 8 to 10 cents a gallon too.

Gas is now 3.15 a gallon , up from 3.05 a gallon from days ago.  Diesel is now 3.25 to 3.30 at stations where they were lower than gasoline last week.

I am sure there will be news reported that the higher prices are the result of winter blend fuels being put into place.  LOL
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Saw a gas station with 3.32 for gasoline and diesel was 3.43 a gallon.  Thankfully that is not a normal proce around here.  It was a Chevron station , not a Shell station. Out here the Shell stations are usually higher than all others.
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: Crosley on October 02, 2021, 02:33:33 PM
Saw a gas station with 3.32 for gasoline and diesel was 3.43 a gallon.  Thankfully that is not a normal proce around here.  It was a Chevron station , not a Shell station. Out here the Shell stations are usually higher than all others.

Well... the Chevron station is now at 3.49-9 for gasoline and 3.39-9 for diesel fuel.  A few miles east of that station is one that has diesel at 3.15- 9 a gallon. I may fill the truck up there.  :idea:
Tony