Gasoline Prices: 2021

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, January 04, 2018, 08:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

416Ford

Paid $2.01 here in GR today. I am waiting for the jump tomorrow back to $2.*** whatever they think they can get out of us for the holiday travel.
You never have time to do it right the first time but you always have time to do it again.

58 Yeoman

Unleaded 87 is $2.18 in my town. We took my brother out for dinner last night in his town about 35 miles north of us. We passed the gas stations on the way to the restaurant, and their prices were $2.05. Wow! On the way back, the same stations were $1.99. What? In less than an hour.

We left his house and made a quick trip to Menards on the way home, and the prices on I80 were $1.89.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

416Ford

Had to stop in today with the other truck and It $2.14
You never have time to do it right the first time but you always have time to do it again.

Crosley.In.AZ

Best I can report is station I use in phx... dropped to 2.62 a gallon on friday morning.

Near my house , gasoline is still at 2.80 a gallon
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

idrivejunk

Matt

Crosley.In.AZ

Noticed station near my home was at 2.74 this morning....  

We had a bite to eat at local Mickey D place next door to the gasoline station Circle K place...  My Wife works today.  I do not.  LOL
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Gasoline was 2.58 a gallon in Phoenix this morning.  I was surprised at the price drop during the holidaze.  

Then my phone rings and I turn around to go back home.
Tony

416Ford

Christmas is pasted so the price here has now dropped to $1.93 per gallon. With my Speedway discount I paid $1.90 per gallon.

purplepickup

Quote from: "416Ford"Christmas is pasted so the price here has now dropped to $1.93 per gallon. With my Speedway discount I paid $1.90 per gallon.
We paid $1.93 on Christmas day at the Speedway in Caledonia near you. It was the only station open in the neighborhood and somebody(?) had an empty tank. :roll:
George

416Ford

Quote from: "purplepickup"
Quote from: "416Ford"Christmas is pasted so the price here has now dropped to $1.93 per gallon. With my Speedway discount I paid $1.90 per gallon.
We paid $1.93 on Christmas day at the Speedway in Caledonia near you. It was the only station open in the neighborhood and somebody(?) had an empty tank. :roll:

You were that close and didn't call?
:)

purplepickup

Quote from: "416Ford"

You were that close and didn't call?
:)
We were on a mission....Christmas with relatives in Grand Rapids.
George

lofat46

i Just paid $1.88 at the Thornton's on Devon and Prospect in Elk Grove Village, IL. $1.93 pump price, $1.88 with Thornton's reward card.

idrivejunk

Matt

Crosley.In.AZ

Monday 12-31  , I was over in south phoenix area where Manzanita Speedway was located for a few decades.  Gasoline there was 2.50 a gallon..  Broadway road is also know as Junkyard Road.

Today 1-1-2019 :  I noticed that locally the gasoline price has dropped to 2.60 a gallon..

On TV new last week , a little blip about Arizona prices are at 40 cents higher than national gasoline average.
Tony

phat46

Gas was $1.92 at Sams today, of course they were closed. Went to Kroger, it was $1.95