10 years

Started by chimp koose, September 10, 2017, 11:18:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chimp koose

I have been on this site for 10 years now . Wow where does the time go ? I would like to thank everyone for the entertainment , understanding , and experience , automotive and otherwise , that you have shared with me . I have never seen or been on another place on the web as friendly , experienced and inclusive as this one . This is truly a place for gentlemen and their cars .

kb426

I would think that "entertainment" portion might be directed to me but I know better. I concur with your statements entirely. :)
TEAM SMART

enjenjo

This was also a topic of discussion at the Zoo. I know some people think there is a clique here, but so far I have seen no one who is not accepted, so I guess it is an inclusive Clique. I am very proud to be part of this group.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Rrumbler

Quote from: "enjenjo"This was also a topic of discussion at the Zoo. I know some people think there is a clique here, but so far I have seen no one who is not accepted, so I guess it is an inclusive Clique. I am very proud to be part of this group.

My sentiments, too; I have been accepted, no questions asked.  Glad you'er here, Chimp.
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

Carnut

Yeah, I've been hanging around since back in the old days on Careys' primitive forum.

Guess if a PT Cruiser guy can be accepted most anyone can be here.

junkyardjeff

This got me thinking so I checked and been on here since 05,where did the time go.

rumrumm

This is one of the best sites for information, and there are no pi$$ing matches like you find so often on other forums.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

UGLY OLDS

HEY everybody in the "Clique"....  Boy ..Have we got these guys fooled or what :?:   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :shock:

Besides ..It's not a clique, it's more like a "gaggle" or  bunch of old guys.... :?    Strange thing .... :?

They seemed to have accepted me even though I am not old enough  :!:  :!:  

And ...The reason for no Pi$$ing matches like on the other places, it seems we are all too old .....   :roll:

Now ..."Dribbling Matches" might be something altogether different .... :shock:  :shock:  :oops:  :lol:

Congrats on 10 years Chimp ...AND Thank You for sharing all of your experience to help us learn ...  :D

Bob... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

chris spokes

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"HEY everybody in the "Clique"....  Boy ..Have we got these guys fooled or what :?:   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :shock:

Besides ..It's not a clique, it's more like a "gaggle" or  bunch of old guys.... :?    Strange thing .... :?

They seemed to have accepted me even though I am not old enough  :!:  :!:  

And ...The reason for no Pi$$ing matches like on the other places, it seems we are all too old .....   :roll:

Now ..."Dribbling Matches" might be something altogether different .... :shock:  :shock:  :oops:  :lol:

Congrats on 10 years Chimp ...AND Thank You for sharing all of your experience to help us learn ...  :D

Bob... :wink:

bob you crack me up (dribble matches)  :shock:  just looked and I've been here since 2005
he who has the most toys wins

idrivejunk

Don't dribble on the matches for goodness' sake!  :oops:  I've only been here six years but am already willing to wait for bran to get soggy. :?  :lol:

Don't clique anything that says gaggle on it either... this is a murder plain and simple. :D

I like it here. Friends pay attention and gently provide direction as needed. Most importantly we can share a good, or bad, thing with one another and feel better. In peace  8)
Matt

jaybee

You've always accepted me here, so it can't be much of a clique.

I recommend the site to car guys when the subject comes up. So far no one has followed through that I know of. I wish the guy across the aisle from me at work would. He's gathering parts and getting a frame built for a flathead-powered, T5 equipped, 30 A Highboy.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

butch27

The folks on this site helped me for years to get my little bucket together and continue to help, especially with wiring.