Grand daughter turns 18

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, April 06, 2017, 08:09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

My 2nd grand daughter turns 18 today.  The 1st grand daughter is 20 now. As my son points out:  neither one is pregnant or  been arrested (yet) .  8)
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

Great Tony! I hope they both turn out as well as Shelby has. Healthy, independent, self sufficient, and beautiful.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

GPster

Our oldest grand daughter turned 18 the middle of March. She's a senior in HS and has heard and been accepted at 5 of the six colleges she's applied to. The trip to Cincinnati last weekend was so her and her parents could visit the only college she applied to without visiting it first. They were thrilled with the campus and the deal they offered her so next year she'll be at Syracuse University.We're proud. GPster

UGLY OLDS

Congrats Tony .... Congrats to your son also ... To reach their age in today's world without any issues says something about their upbringing & guidance  ....Tell your son & DIL Good Job....  8)

Bob... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

bucketmouth

That's good going to know the kids have done so well.
My one and only grand daughter also just turned 18 it seems she was only 15 yesterday I don't know where all that time went.
She's doing Media Studies so I hope it lands her a decent job.
I hope their future is secure with the technology age moving so fast as it does.
I maybe from down under but I know which way is up.
Oh hell there goes another head rush.