Todays Project

Started by UGLY OLDS, March 27, 2017, 11:06:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UGLY OLDS

So ...I thought that I would take some time & straighten out the garage......... :roll:

Bob.. :wink:

&app=desktop
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

chimp koose

Bruce Dorsi

Thanks, Bob!

Phew!  ....At least I learned not to do that ahead of time.   :roll:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!

58 Yeoman

Makes cleaning off the shelves really easy... :shock:
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

idrivejunk

Did not see that coming! :shock:  :-o  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Matt

jaybee

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

58 Yeoman

Reminds me of a couple years ago, when my wife wanted a cabinet on the bathroom wall next to the vanity. There is a soffit above the sink with a 4-light fixture hanging down. I mounted the small cabinet on the right hand wall, then opened one of the doors, and it 'hit' the right hand light. DOH! I had to move the cabinet down an inch for clearance.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "58 Yeoman"Reminds me of a couple years ago, when my wife wanted a cabinet on the bathroom wall next to the vanity. There is a soffit above the sink with a 4-light fixture hanging down. I mounted the small cabinet on the right hand wall, then opened one of the doors, and it 'hit' the right hand light. DOH! I had to move the cabinet down an inch for clearance.

Ahhhhh......Phil......If you ever use OUR main bath...Be careful opening the medicine cabinet door on the right side..... :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

I could not lower it as the height matches the main ( 3X4 ft.) mirror .....  :roll:  :oops:  :lol:

It's on "The List" somewhere.... :lol:

Bob... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

chimp koose

When I was just out of high school I worked in a plumbing warehouse. We had a plumber customer who was known for his classic errors . Story had it that at one house construction site there was an X on the floor where the toilet was to be installed . This guy was notorious for getting instructions wrong . When he was finished with the job he realized you could not shut the bathroom door . He had installed the toilet against the wrong corner wall facing the wrong way