Gasoline prices: 2017

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, March 26, 2017, 12:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rrumbler

It looks like the spike was short lived; the average around the valley according to Fox 5 is $2.44.
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

Crosley.In.AZ

re-vive this thread.  I paid 2.27 on saturday.  Regular price at Fry's station quik E mart.

Diesel is at 2.49 to 2.60
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Charlie Chops 1940

I paid $2.25 early last week, $2.45 this week end. It's been all over the place for the last 3 weeks. They gotta be running out of greed reasons in Michigan.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Crosley.In.AZ

I paid 2.22 a gallon , few days ago.  Diesel is still in mid 2.50+  a gallon
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

I was over in Mesa AZ today.  On Main Street , an area better known as RV Row.  Many RV dealerships there.

I was buying some 90 elbow fittings I needed for a new clothes washer the wife bought.

Gasoline in that area was 2.30+ a gallon .  Diesel was at 2.60 to 2.65 a gallon
Tony

Charlie Chops 1940

$2.55 to $2.65- ish in the local area...probably the fault of winter blend. There goes the mileage around town for the next few months.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

A Hooligan!

Crosley.In.AZ

Prices for regular gasoline are at 2.26 to 2.30   a gallon... the stations that are priced at 2.35 or higher seem to be empty of customers
Tony

58 Yeoman

Filled up last night on I-80 near LaSalle for $2.11 at a Love's truck stop. In town, it's still $2.49.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Rrumbler

The sign said $2.539 at Smith's-Kroger's the other day, but with $.40 off, I got it for $2.14.

Crosley.In.AZ

Gasoline prices moved up about 3 cents around here.

On another subject...  I mentioned to my wife that a couple AM-PM Mart  stations had changed Names - Brands..  She informed me that happened about 2 yrs ago. I guess I need to pay more attention ?
Tony

Rrumbler

Going up?!?  $2.76 for the high priced brand (Chevron) today, Sinclair a couple of cents less, Shell a few cents higher; diesel $2.97 at Sinclair.

enjenjo

It finally dropped to $2.60 here in town after 8 weeks at $2.70.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Charlie Chops 1940

It's been edging down around here for the last week or so from the $2.48 range to $ 2.29 - 2.38 in the area. Did not go up for the Thanksgiving weekend, at least.

A Hooligan!

Crosley.In.AZ

Paid 2.24 a gallon on friday.  Local to me station that is usually a nickel higher.

other stations in the area were at 2.32 to 2.36 a gallon.  they were empty of customers.
Tony

phat46

I can barely keep up with the prices here, $2.76 for a while, slowly edged down to $2.34, then a sudden drop to $2.20, for a couple days, then, all at once $2.58. Now it came back down, one end of town is $2.39, the other end of town, $2.20.... one station in the middle of town is $2.28, guess he doesn't know which way to go yet! 😜