Welcoming myself back to RRT

Started by 41woodie, July 16, 2016, 10:34:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

41woodie

I never posted a lotl but visited a couple of times a day just to see what was up.  Then I just kind of fell out of the habit, time passed, you all know how it is.

A couple of days ago I was struggling for an answer to a car problem and thought of all of the real world experience (and smart remarks) that I had seen posted here and gave it a try.

When checking for responses I read through a few of the threads and realized that I missed the personalities (and BS artists) on here.  I have grown a bit weary of the semi-similar boards that rigidly police the subject matter rather than allow the threads to develop in whatever direction they take, not realizing that it's the people not the subject matter that make the board what it is.

I'll stop here before I go too far and some of you start getting weepy on me.  At any rate I'm officially back...Mike H.

Digger

Just when you think you are winning the Rat Race, along come faster rats!

Digger

Crosley.In.AZ

welcome back.  Post as little or more as you wish.

Some forums sites are very structured. Usually the busy ones, try to keep stuff organized.  Some more anal than others
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

58 Yeoman

Welcome back Mike. Pick up a chair and set a spell...
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Arnold

I actually got kicked off a GMC Truck site because I did not have a GMC truck.
Says GMC on it..on the ownership.
They found out there were 2 GMC truck divisions .GMC..General Motors Corporation AND GMC..General Motors CANADA. General Motors CANADA trucks were made by CHEVROLET and not considerred GMC trucks.
True story.

UGLY OLDS

Hi Mike ...Welcome Back ...

Bob ... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

39deluxe

I'm glad that you found your way back.

Tom