1969 Camaro bodywork

Started by idrivejunk, May 01, 2016, 12:04:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

papastoyss

I too really enjoyed your posts & pics, you showed us all how to fix screwups & aftermarket part incompatability. When I was in the workforce my brother & I rebuilt  insurance totals so I am familiar w/parts that almost fit. "Like kind & quality". I look forward to your return. THANKS
grandchildren are your reward for not killing your teenagers!

34ford

Sorry to see you go. Loved the work you shared with the forum. I'm in the hunt for a 68-69 so I was really enjoying the post.  

Take care :cry:  :cry:

purplepickup

That's really bad news. Like everyone, I enjoyed your posts and learned a lot from your pics.

I hope things get sorted out and you stick around.
George

idrivejunk

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Gentlemen, I...

must have something in my eye besides my finger. Hang on a sec...

There, thats better. Ahem.

I read you loud and clear. Ten four. Much obliged. I really had no idea. Sorry. Fear not, I cannot ignore your sentiments. The IDJ show goes on I reckon. But probably only on this channel. I have an idea how to restore the images by uploading them to a new folder where you can access them. Beats nothing. The images were culled each day for the story posts, from many thousands of shots. So thats the best I can do as a retro-fix. As time allows.

Stay tuned, more after the break. THANK YOU! 8)

So's ya know its me, I reflect a wave of your good vibes right back at you all! Somebody pass the gravy boat please. :D  

[/i]
Matt

jaybee

I'm very happy you're reconsidered, if only here. I've learned a lot from your posts and I have huge respect for your talents and admire your willingness to share.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

UGLY OLDS

HEY lookit  :!:  :!:  :shock:   there's a guy waving to us in that door  :!:  8)  :lol:   welcome back... 8)  :D

bob.. :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

348tripower

Don Colliau

34ford

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Yippee Skippy

moose

Glad to see you decided to stay on!!!

kb426

TEAM SMART

idrivejunk

Yessirs, thats a wave hello! The door actually is not very wavy itself.:lol:

Soooo...

I'm gonna need some thread pic restoration help here and will soon post a new thread to ask you guys for it and explain how. You guys are the best!   :D
Matt

Rrumbler

I'm glad to hear this; I's have missed you for sure.
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

Fat Cat

No worries I do what I can to help

idrivejunk

Quote from: "Fat Cat"No worries I do what I can to help

You da man  8)  :D  Any assistance you can offer will be much appreciated. Thank you for the opportunity to share, and to right a wrong.

Here is the new folder, complete-

http://s1108.photobucket.com/user/66chevroldsmobuiac/library/1969%20Camaro

There are a half dozen missing on page two but they are not Camaro-related. If I ever find those... :?  :roll:  they were of a Fairmont / Ranchero thingamajig.

I didn't get a roller pic before it left. But I think it will return for the front end stuff, just don't know when.

Matt

idrivejunk

Wow!  :shock:  :D

The thread is fixed! );b(

Thanks so much Fat Cat, and again to the users for all your encouragement! 8)  8)  8)
Matt