Met FatCat and enjenjo last night.

Started by Dirk35, September 17, 2004, 10:16:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dirk35

Frank and Frank stopped by my house to pick up a pick-up last night. They were on their way to TX and back to Ohio. You guys shouldve seen em working!  :roll:

No honestly, it only took only about 20 minutes tops for them to load that truck up and make a few smart a55ed comments. It was good meeting them, and they took a few extra minutes to look at my 35 and give suggestions. That was the highlight......actually having someone with a clue to look at it IN PERSON and give assistance/advice. I also got to poke a little fun at Fat Cat for the picture Denise posted of him sleeping in the roadster on the way to the HAMB drags on the shoulder of the driver. HeHe! Hope they make it there and back all safe.

I cannot wait to get it running so I can meet more of you at the HAMB drags next year.

Fat Cat

Quote from: "Dirk35"Frank and Frank stopped by my house to pick up a pick-up last night. They were on their way to TX and back to Ohio. You guys shouldve seen em working!  :roll:

No honestly, it only took only about 20 minutes tops for them to load that truck up and make a few smart a55ed comments. It was good meeting them, and they took a few extra minutes to look at my 35 and give suggestions. That was the highlight......actually having someone with a clue to look at it IN PERSON and give assistance/advice. I also got to poke a little fun at Fat Cat for the picture Denise posted of him sleeping in the roadster on the way to the HAMB drags on the shoulder of the driver. HeHe! Hope they make it there and back all safe.

I cannot wait to get it running so I can meet more of you at the HAMB drags next year.

Well the best I can say right now is we made it to Dallas.

river1

Quote from: "Dirk35"It was good meeting them, and they took a few extra minutes to look at my 35 and give suggestions. That was the highlight......actually having someone with a clue to look at it IN PERSON and give assistance/advice.

so who did they bring with them that had the clue? :D  :lol:  :D  :lol:

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Dave

Quote from: "river1"
Quote from: "Dirk35"It was good meeting them, and they took a few extra minutes to look at my 35 and give suggestions. That was the highlight......actually having someone with a clue to look at it IN PERSON and give assistance/advice.

so who did they bring with them that had the clue? :D  :lol:  :D  :lol:

later jim

Couldnt have been them.. Had to be some one else using their names.. They are good but not that good...
Dave 8)

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "Fat Cat"
Quote from: "Dirk35"Frank and Frank stopped by my house to pick up a pick-up last night. They were on their way to TX and back to Ohio. You guys shouldve seen em working!  :roll:

Well the best I can say right now is we made it to Dallas.

The best you can say? are things not going well??

WZ JUNK

You can stop by my place on the way home.  I will be near my brother's(MO JUNK) on Sunday but home tomorrow and Monday.  Currently working on a  Chevy TPI motor instalation in a 56 Plymouth.  Seems like we did not get to visit much this summer.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

HotRodLadyCrusr

F*a*r*t*C*a*t..... what's going on??? Debb and I want the details.  Call me and fill me in then I'll Debb and fill her in.  I sure hope it's going better then you make it sound.

Debb, I got your voicemail today and yes I got it in the mail on Tuesday.  Thanks for sending it so promptly.

xoxoxo
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Sexy..... what's going on??? Debb and I want the details.  Call me and fill me in then I'll Debb and fill her in.  I sure hope it's going better then you make it sound.

xoxoxo

Yeah do that you fluffer you  :wink:  I hope so too!!!!!! Meant to send you a note today and forgot :(

Fat Cat

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Big Sexy..... what's going on??? Debb and I want the details.  Call me and fill me in then I'll Debb and fill her in.  I sure hope it's going better then you make it sound.

xoxoxo

well when I posted that I had not met her yet. I met her at 7pm local time. Now I have. It is going well enough.You qill juat both have to wait until the 2nd of Oct. to hear any more from her. That is all I am saying, and you will just have to wait until tomorrow to hear anymore :D I don't think you want me calling you at 3am

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "Fat Cat"
Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Big Sexy..... what's going on??? Debb and I want the details.  Call me and fill me in then I'll Debb and fill her in.  I sure hope it's going better then you make it sound.

xoxoxo

well when I posted that I had not met her yet. I met her at 7pm local time. Now I have. It is going well enough.You qill juat both have to wait until the 2nd of Oct. to hear any more from her. That is all I am saying, and you will just have to wait until tomorrow to hear anymore :D I don't think you want me calling you at 3am

What are you talking about, I don't care if you call Denise at 3am   :lol:  :wink:   She can call me after noon  :P !!!!

Ohhhhh Oct 2nd does that mean what I think it means!!!!!!???? :wink:  :wink:

Fat Cat

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"What are you talking about, I don't care if you call Denise at 3am   :lol:  :wink:   She can call me after noon  :P !!!!

Ohhhhh Oct 2nd does that mean what I think it means!!!!!!???? :wink:  :wink:

I dont know. What do you think it means?

HotRodLadyCrusr

I think it means that things are going smooth and that she's planning on flying up here to attend the BBQ? :D
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

purplepickup

George

manyolkars

Hey Dirk, there are steel and fibreglas rear fenders for 35-7 Ford pickup on ebay now.

Roadstar

Quote from: "purplepickup"Ahh, the plot thickens...

Stay tuned for the next episode of "As the Roundtable turns :lol: