Autorama

Started by 416Ford, January 21, 2016, 04:01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

416Ford

Who's going to Detroit Autorama this year and where are you staying? I see BobK had some rooms available but I have not contacted him yet to see if he still has any left.
You never have time to do it right the first time but you always have time to do it again.

Rochie

The ELTA will be in the basement again with 6 cars and a couple of tricks Please stop by and introduce yourselves. We will have COUCHES to rest a bit on...and maybe an adult beverage

parklane

We always go down on the Friday with a car full, and go just for the day. It's only a 2 hour drive for us.
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??

HotRodLadyCrusr

Big Olds and I will be in the lower level near the Singer Finger display.  Looking forward to seeing everyone there!
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

416Ford

Vickie and I will be there Saturday. Waiting for room confirmation from Bob K now.
You never have time to do it right the first time but you always have time to do it again.

Rochie

Would that be the "SinGLE Finger" display

Carps

I dont need to go to a show to see that, just spend some time cruising any freeway here and you'll see it everywhere you look.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

So, when is the Autorama happening?
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

moose

Quote from: "Carps"I dont need to go to a show to see that, just spend some time cruising any freeway here and you'll see it everywhere you look.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

So, when is the Autorama happening?

Feb. 26, 27, 28 2016 Cobo Hall detroit mich

Carps

Maybe not this year, it's probably still too cold for me anyhow.

Seems every time I have to be in Detroit it's in the middle of the worst cold snap on record.

Jan 2013 it was so cold I had no water in my 18th floor hotel room as it had frozen in the pipes after the device or whatever they use to stop that happenining decided to fly south with the ducks for winter.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "Carps"Maybe not this year, it's probably still too cold for me anyhow.

Seems every time I have to be in Detroit it's in the middle of the worst cold snap on record.

QuoteJan 2013 it was so cold I had no water in my 18th floor hotel room as it had frozen in the pipes after the device or whatever they use to stop that happenining decided to fly south with the ducks for winter.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Gee ... In downtown Chicago they have an optional "Hot water Surcharge"  for your hotel room ... Only  $5.00 additional per night .... :roll:

Then there's the city tax , the state tax , the mayors cut , the governors cut , the door charge... Ohhh... I'm sorry ... You wanted pillows  :?:  :?:  :?:  

Parking  :?:  :?:    Sorry ... Check this box  ($$$) & we will arrange a shuttle from Peoria ..... :shock:

Bob... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

39deluxe

I'll be going up on Friday just for the day. It's my birthday weekend (29th) and after all these years I know my weekend will be planned for me.

Tom

57larry

4 of us from Indy are coming. we always stay in Toledo

butch27

I'll be there with a few of the "Memories in Motion" club.

38mag

I'll be in the basememt with Jerry, he's bringing his '27 T coupe. We're planning on moving in Wednesday. We'll be staying at the Holiday Inn Express.

moose

I will be there with the Motor City Mavens  pinstriping panel Jam and popping in on Winfields top chop display to watch my buddies cab getting lowered.