What are you doing today 2016?

Started by enjenjo, December 30, 2015, 07:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

58 Yeoman

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"
QuoteAlso got the driveway bell hung with a new hose. Now I can hear when someone drives up when I've got the doors closed and the radio on. :lol:
Do you offer full service at the pump  :?:  :roll:  :lol:

Bob... :wink:

Of course I do, Bob...if I hear you.  If I had a pump. :lol:
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

idrivejunk

Glad to report that MIG dots are catching on even with TIG lovers, and that our man has the '34 rust job going real well. Even though theres tape on his shoe.

These are my tasks, doors off that 67 Datsun-

Matt

sirstude

Went to a funeral for Bill Samuelson, a fellow hot rodder, who passed away from ALS a couple of weeks ago.  Then went to my granddaughter's 5th birthday right afterwards.  Quite a spread of emotions in one day.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

kb426

Doug, I'd be glad the birthday was after the funeral. Sorry for your pain.
TEAM SMART

sirstude

Quote from: "kb426"Doug, I'd be glad the birthday was after the funeral. Sorry for your pain.

I was.  Thanks
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

WZ JUNK

I am spraying some primer on the front clip of the 974.  I am between coats now.  I need to have it painted and my part done by Thursday.    Hooley has some stuff to do and pack all the gear next week.  Less than 3 weeks to go.

My internet service provider technician is to be here on Tuesday.  Hopefully I will get my wireless connection fixed.  I have intermittent service now.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

41woodie

Out continuing to work on the A/C install in the woodie.  Supposed to be a refreshing 101 degrees today so probable won't get much done after about 2:00 pm.

kb426

After finishing up my task for the day, I went for a ride. I met a new friend.:) This guy was from Arkansas. He's on his way home after the Pikes Peak meet. He's owned this car for decades.
TEAM SMART

Carnut

Heh, heh, how I feel in my 05 PT Cruiser GT Convertible.

UGLY OLDS

^^^^^^^^^^^

I LIKE IT   8)  8)  :!:  :!:

Bob... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

58 Yeoman

I bought a Harbor Freight air hose reel/hose yesterday at a big sale they had with 25% off, so it was $60 instead of $90. It's going to replace my Suncast plastic hand crank one. I'm going to hang this one higher on the wall, so of course I have to move a light higher on the chain to make room for it.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

WZ JUNK

I have a regularly scheduled colonoscopy tomorrow morning.  I bet you can guess what I am doing this evening.  Sorry got to go now.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

kb426

Hope there are no findings, John. :)
I'm cleaned up and ready to go again.
TEAM SMART

idrivejunk

Remember the white Mustang? Somebody backed into it, trashed the left front corner  :cry: They already had it apart before I got the camera out-

The '34 migrated from the back shop to the front-

Today for me was another spent doing Datsun hammer and filler work-

Matt

kb426

I would like working on the Datsun way more than the Mustang that was just finished.  :cry:
TEAM SMART