Louisville

Started by 416Ford, July 24, 2015, 08:36:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

40_Tudor

We usually park in the in the grass behind the building on high ground incase it floods again.

Carps

Packing my bags as I type!

Departing Oz for St Louis on Friday, will be driving my departed buddy Mike Keehn's '41 Chevy Sedan Delivery from there.

Hope to catch up with a few of my old RRT pals whilst I'm there, so I'll drop by your usual spot out back on a regular basis.

When I'm not somewhere else, I'll be under the St Louis Street Rod Assoc tent at the end of the rose garden up by the entrance to Kentucky Kingdom.  All ya'all are welecome to drop by and say, "Gudday", "Howdy" or "whatever".  

:D
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "Carps"my departed buddy Mike Keehn's

Is that the guy with all the cats that lived in St Louis that me and the Lipstick gals stayed with one year after the Nationals on our way to Sturgis?
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

bucketmouth

Not this year I went to The Back to the Fifties last month it was awesome.
I see Carps gets another rod to drive over there. I'm glad you are out and about mate.
You all have a good time at the Nats.
I maybe from down under but I know which way is up.
Oh hell there goes another head rush.

Flipper

How's the turnout so far?  Weather is supposed to be nice by the time I get there on Friday.

416Ford

Quote from: "Flipper"How's the turnout so far?  Weather is supposed to be nice by the time I get there on Friday.

Turnout is light and wet so far.
You never have time to do it right the first time but you always have time to do it again.

phat rat

Didn't see you but did see Kenny, Don, Charlie Mike (NCRodder)  and BobK
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

WZ JUNK

Brother Sam power parked this morning.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Flipper

We went today and had a good time.  According to an app on my daughter's phone, we walked 27,000 steps (over 14 miles) just on the big parking lots and inside.  The grassy side was muddy where we tried...and we were really were to tired for mud, so we went home.

I did bump into George Poteet.  He said that he may get to do some shakedown runs in the Speed Demon if Mike Cook can find enough good salt.

phat rat

Ran into Sam and Carps yesterday

n.c.rodder

Registration closed at 10,257..................Up a little from last year  );b(

Rained most of the day Thursday, but the weather's been fantastic the last two. Suppose to be nice tomorrow also!

Mike
Till we meet - On the street

Charlie Chops 1940

Had a good time there Thursday and Friday. Ran into lots of old friends. Didn't happen onto Carps though. Bought a couple tools and that was pretty much it.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

348tripower

I hooked up with some friends from Ypsilanti, West Virginia, Ohio, Illinois and 416ford and his lovely wife. Had a lot of fun. I saw Sam, he waved as he drove by. Talked to Jack and Kenny who hooked me up with Jim who repowered a 48 Plymouth coupe with a 5.7 Hemi. We had a nice chat and exchanged numbers for future reference.
 I bought some mirrors for the wagon and the gauges are ordered. Picked up some wiring supplies. We had a great trip. No problems with the COE so the week was laid back. I'm home working on broken daily drivers for customers and waiting for UPS to bring the computer for the wagon. I'll report on that later.
Don Colliau

416Ford

Vickie and I arrived back home yesterday also. Followed Don and his lovely  Princess out on Sunday. They also helped us out when we ended up sidelined with car issues. Ran into a few friends and meet some new ones. Not sure if we can do that every year but we will sure try. We both had a great time.

Does this make Don's a** look big?  :D
You never have time to do it right the first time but you always have time to do it again.

phat rat

You can't report trouble without telling what it was. So tell us what were the car issues?