Nats North.. what fun...

Started by Dave, September 12, 2004, 06:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GPster

Quote from: "Bruce Dorsi"I may have missed seeing them, but has anyone posted pics of the finished trailer, showing the features incorporated?
This trailer is to be enjoyed by a bunch of Hot Rodders. to the best of my knowledge it is not done. Somewhere there's a pair of fenders for it and a traffic light for it. You can fly in next time there's a build day. "The Raven did" (you could use the airport). There's always some maintenance that could be done to it. The wheels need to be tightened up every once in a while. And the tow vehicle need an enjen rebuild. There'll be another appearance of it in Indiana on October 2. I talk like this is my doing but I still need to be told where to go and what to do. GPster

Dave

Quote from: "Bruce Dorsi"I may have missed seeing them, but has anyone posted pics of the finished trailer, showing the features incorporated?

Someday, I hope to meet many of you.  ...It sounds like you know how to have fun!

Ive got a couple but for some wierd reason I cant post a pic anymore??
Maybe fatcat can enlighten me as to whats wrong ............ I thought i could just ad a pic but i sure dont see the window for the upload i used to see. Hey Jr. dont ya love me anymore ?????????????????
:lol:  
Dave

KustomLincolnLady

Joe and anyone else needing directions to the cookout, please email me at KustomLincolnLady@verizon.net let me know what road or direction you will be arriving from and I'll send you your own personal directions!!!

Debb

P.S. its true Enjenjo has graciously offered to bring the RRT Grill to the cookout!!!!  And I will politely accept  :lol:  it's a cool thing!!!   :wink:
so guess I'll have to promise not to pick on him for awhile, lol  :roll:

Roadstar

I can't say enough about the friendships I have made with this group of people. My son and I have always just been kinda rebels of this sport(Lone Wolfs if you will)

To be new(sort of) and be so welcomed is overwhelming to say the least. I realize there is nothing more enjoyable than haveing a SUPER friendly group of hotroders to hang with.

All of you have made me feel so welcome and I truly appreciate that very much. What pleases me the most is the attatudes of everyone. It's layed back fun and enjoying the time togeather and the people more than worrieing about power parking and if you are gonna get an award or not. (I have been with thies people and it wasn't much fun).

So before I write a novel on friendships I'll just say thanks again to all my new RRT friends and what a good time I had at KALAMAZOO too :D  :P  :lol:  8)

KustomLincolnLady

I'll try to post a few.  :roll:   Had a great time seeing everyone again, seems like most that were there have become a "regular" group. It is so nice to be able to just relax and enjoy everyones company.
Thanks everyone for a great time and wonderful friendships.

Rudy thanks for your help, mailed it this morn before work!!!!

Debb  (Rob too I guess)  :lol:

purplepickup

Hehehe :twisted: .....I wasn't going to post this one but......

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
George

HotRodLadyCrusr

and I wasn't going to post this one... but  :twisted:  :lol:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"and I wasn't going to post this one... but  :twisted:  :lol:

HE HEE HEEE!!!!!!!  :lol: Thanks Denise!!!  

Nice photoshop on my plate there GEORGE!!!!  

and for everyone else out there lets not see any more "and I wasn't going to post this ones" LOL :wink:   Just kidding, its all in fun
Debb

You guys have all the fun...and the food :)  I don't even want to know where Kens other hand is in that photo...it sure seems to have excited George :-o Debb,Ken must really like you a lot...I've NEVER seen him cook any of the rest of us a burger that size :wink:
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Dave

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"and I wasn't going to post this one... but  :twisted:  :lol:

Wow thats funny.. Well george does have a pretty little purple pickup. Maybe he and kenny are closer than we thought...
Dave  8)

purplepickup

Geeze......a fella can't even practice the three finger weenie grip without someone having a camera  :?
George

HotRodLadyCrusr

I would have expected you to be a 5 finger weenie gripper  :shock:  :lol:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "purplepickup"Geeze......a fella can't even practice the three finger weenie grip without someone having a camera  :?

Well,  :roll: I'm just sorry my camera wasn't handy when you were trying out that Sausage! LOL  :twisted: