FAAT ROD GETS A NEW LOOK.

Started by Bob K, March 03, 2015, 11:03:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob K

Quote from: "Rochie"Bob,
is that what you're bringing to Detroit??? It really looks great

Not bringing Rochie, Driving, I stopped for an overnight in Mokena Il.

B :D B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

Bob K

Quote from: "Carps"Not that it looked bad before, but do I like the new look much better.

Only one question Uncle Bob, is the passenger seat mounted lower, so you can take regular sized people for a ride?   :D

Peter yes but this one is chopped 4 inches so all of my vertically challenged friends must recline the power recliner passenger seat. Normal sized folks can see just fine with the seat in an upright position.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

Carps

OK, so you only changed the outside huh?

Last time I rode in it I had to lay the seat horizontal, so all I could see was the roof lining.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

phat46

Really nice car, kind of a combination of styles that work well. Is that. '46 grille? Does the front clip tilt? I was looking to see how the hood fit ti the fenders, my '46 is terrible, and I see no line from hood to fender.

Ohio Blue Tip

Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

purplepickup

Man, it certainly has changed since when you used it for ice fishing, you crazy Wisconsin guy. );b(

George

phat rat

The chrome you put back on really adds to it.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

34ford

That's really sweet Bob..  look for it in Des Monies

enjenjo

See you at Cobo Bob. Along with Shelby and her baby.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Bob K

Quote from: "phat46"Really nice car, kind of a combination of styles that work well. Is that. '46 grille? Does the front clip tilt? I was looking to see how the hood fit ti the fenders, my '46 is terrible, and I see no line from hood to fender.

That is kinda funny, the reason it has a tilt front end is because I couldn't get the fenders and the hood to line up right, this solved the problem.

Bob K

Quote from: "enjenjo"See you at Cobo Bob. Along with Shelby and her baby.

Looking forward to it Frank, can't wait to see Shelby and the little one.

phat46

Quote from: "Bob K"
Quote from: "phat46"Really nice car, kind of a combination of styles that work well. Is that. '46 grille? Does the front clip tilt? I was looking to see how the hood fit ti the fenders, my '46 is terrible, and I see no line from hood to fender.

That is kinda funny, the reason it has a tilt front end is because I couldn't get the fenders and the hood to line up right, this solved the problem.

Yeah they don't line real good stock, so I complicated things and pie cut the hood on mine....really didn't help the fit.  :D

Bob K

A few pics from leaving my house in a snowstorm and finally set up in the basement of Cobo center.
In my driveway, it's snowing.

Good thing that my wipers work.

Rest stop in Michigan not really too dirty.

All set up in the basement with the So What Speed Shop and Bad Donkey bunch.

WZ JUNK

So Bob, when you backed the car out of the garage, and took the picture of the car in the snow, why did you not turn around and take a picture of the garage door for me?  What were you thinking?  Oh, maybe something like, "How and I going to get this car to Detroit in this mess".  I bet I will get my door picture someday soon.  

I hope you are having fun this weekend.  I imagine you are.  That show is on our list.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

enjenjo

Shelby, Brett and I stopped by and saw Bob today. The color looks just as good in person.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.