Ash Can

Started by Cword, January 20, 2015, 05:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cword

I installed this canister in dad's roadster this past summer. This past weekend I took a picture and shared  it on FB.  Dad didn't want a burial, scattering was fine with him, so he's spread around, some on a mountain top, some with his parents, some released on the flats by 1149 at 247 mph and the rest of his ashes are still cruising in his roadster.

Mike
still lurking
--

Fat Cat

I saw your post on Facebook. It is a very fitting tribute to a one of the good guys.

jaybee

Very cool. I hope someone treats my memory that well when I'm gone.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

WZ JUNK

WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Rochie

Mike, that is a really nice tribute to your Dad, especially the North of 49 gang.
Wayne

Cword

I figured you guys would get a kick out of it, and since not everyone is on FB as well it seemed like a good excuse for a post.

I've let my commitment to helping the marching band pull me away from my hobbies too much over the last few years. My "resolution" this year was to try and get some balance back.

Mike
--

purplepickup

Quote from: "Cword"I figured you guys would get a kick out of it, and since not everyone is on FB as well it seemed like a good excuse for a post.

Mike
Well, you certainly found a good excuse to post.  Very cool ways to honor your dad Mike.

I was going through a bunch of old photos recently and spent some extra time looking at the ones with Don in them at Bonneville and Sumner's. Great memories. He was a special guy.
George

kb426

TEAM SMART

rumrumm

Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com