Frank Burrell (fab 32) RIP

Started by Charlie Chops 1940, January 06, 2015, 06:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie Chops 1940

Frank Burrell - fab32 on the HAMB - Bay City, MI passed away today. No further info yet. He had been in the hospital for a few weeks and came home a few days ago under hospice care.

Frank was on the old RRT and I honestly don't remember if that's what he went by then or if he made the transition to the "new" board.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

enjenjo

He was fab32 here too. He was a very smart and talented man, and I learned from him every time we talked. When I published the plans for the bench top Ewheel, he built one, and made a 32 Ford roadster with it in about 1/10th scale just to see if he could. He had a dream collection of high performance Chevy parts. I will miss him.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

unklian

Sorry to hear that.  :(

Godspeed fab32.

purplepickup

Frank was one of the truly good guys and will be sorely missed by many. RIP. :cry:
George

416Ford

I always liked his attitude and the things he wrote about. I told him I would stop by his garage if I was ever in that area. Always seemed like a guy I would have gotten along well with. I wish his family the best.
Dave W
You never have time to do it right the first time but you always have time to do it again.

348tripower

My condolences. He seemed to be a very sharp man. RIP
Don Colliau

Rochie

I never met Frank face to face but we had a few "conversations" on the net. Smart, talented guy, he will be missed.