Cal lic plate and instrument restoration

Started by 29abone, September 07, 2004, 05:53:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

29abone

1.  Does anyone know what color '56 California plates were?

2.  Does anyone have any suggestions on how to clean and restore gauges, and lube speedo head ('56 Ford truck)?

Had Engenjo add power steering to my 56 F100 this summer and man what a difference that made.  I can actually drive it now.  Used a Toyota PS box and Mid-Fifty bracket and pitman arm.  One of the hardest things was getting all of the power steering pump parts for a 312. :lol:  :lol:

Larry

The joy is in the journey.
Larry

MrMopar64

Quote from: "29abone"1.  Does anyone know what color '56 California plates were?

Yellow with Black letters if thats what your asking.....  :wink:

MM64  8)
www.rgkustoms.com
www.rg-kustoms.com
Racing.... Because Baseball, Football, & Basketball
Only Require One Ball..... Gotta Race
  :lol:

Dave

Quote from: "29abone"1.  Does anyone know what color '56 California plates were?

2.  Does anyone have any suggestions on how to clean and restore gauges, and lube speedo head ('56 Ford truck)?

Had Engenjo add power steering to my 56 F100 this summer and man what a difference that made.  I can actually drive it now.  Used a Toyota PS box and Mid-Fifty bracket and pitman arm.  One of the hardest things was getting all of the power steering pump parts for a 312. :lol:  :lol:

Larry

I hope you didnt have to pay any more than about 25 bucks for the power steering ? Any one that can retire at an early age like him has to have a pretty good bank roll :lol:  And for your questions... Beats me
Dave :wink:

29abone

:D Thanks MRMOPAR, thats what I wanted to know, I'm going to paint my '56 Michigan plates that color.

Larry 8)

The joy is in the journey
Larry