colorado street outlaw crash

Started by Digger, September 24, 2014, 07:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Digger

T shirt and jeans in a nine second car? says his belts were not installed right. Both feet thru the w/s-how does that work? maybe that part is fake. :?:
Just when you think you are winning the Rat Race, along come faster rats!

Digger

jaybee

He sure looks dazed when he gets out.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

chimp koose

either of those drivers could have lifted at any time to avoid this crash.clearly the Camaro had little traction.i am surprised the two didn't collide down track. absolutely no track prep,and cars overpowering the track.I am amazed at how they nearly backed into the water box before the run. If either of those cars was on a licensing pass I do not know anyone who would sign off on that kind of driving.Our track operator would have had a chat with those guys if it happened at our track.

Old Blue

It was a rather unfortunate incident to be sure but to say that the legs out the windshield might be fake ?
Hell are you blind ? That was as real as it comes.
The guy was lucky.
The track is not great as well as the driving was less than stellar but still.

58 Yeoman

And they keep telling us that old cars aren't safe.  He barrel rolls, then end over end once, THEN opens the drivers' door and gets out.  I like it.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

purplepickup

Demolition derby in 9 second cars??  Very lucky dumbasses...both of them.  Too bad about the steel '55.
George