Kalamazoo

Started by enjenjo, August 05, 2014, 01:47:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

I'll be there all three days with Big Olds and can bring a 10X10.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

lofat46

Will be there Thursday-Sunday, please stop by the Midwest Street Rods tent.  We always have a cold beverage available for guests.  Always a great time in K-zoo! :D

MO_JUNK

We've only been there once so motel information would be a big help. I can't remember the name of the place we stayed at last time. Sam

lofat46

Quote from: MO_JUNKWe've only been there once so motel information would be a big help. I can't remember the name of the place we stayed at last

Here's the link to the NSRA with a list of hotels. Click on the Nat's North.  My club has stayed at the Radisson Downtown for over 20 years and love it.

http://nsra-usa.com/Events/

416Ford

I was able to get a room next to the host hotel for $84 a night.
Under new management and owners as of Feb I believe.

Fairfield Inn Kalamazoo East
3800 E Cork St
Kalamazoo Township, MI 49001
(269) 344-8300

lofat, where at on the ground are you?
You never have time to do it right the first time but you always have time to do it again.

MO_JUNK

Quote from: "416Ford"I was able to get a room next to the host hotel for $84 a night.

3800 E Cork St
(269) 344-8300

All, thanks, I will check the Fairfield Inn and I will get on the NSRA site. I appreciate your responses. Looking forward to seeing all of you and a good visit. Sam

moose

I too will be there Friday thru Sunday. We are also staying at the Radisson Downtown.

Tim

WZ JUNK

I am going to back out of the event.  I really wanted to make the trip but I do not think my body has recovered enough for the trip.  I feel pretty good, and I could do it, if it was an emergency situation, but honestly, it would set me back some.  I was looking forward to seeing and visiting with many of you.  Have fun.  Have an appropriate liquid refreshment for me.

We will try again next year.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Charlie Chops 1940

The right thing to do John. Continue the healing...we may need you for something bigger next year.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

phat46

Looks like I"m going to the Zoo again after a several year hiatus. A friend and fellow RRTer, Fred invited me to ride along in his RPU. Should be interesting, I can barely fit inside of it so a three hour drive will be an adventure. See ypu there, did someone say something about having coffee?

416Ford

Quote from: "phat46", did someone say something about having coffee?

Last year someone brought coffee and a coffee pot...Not sure who
I will bring the Coleman stove, cream and sugar. And another pop up canopy.
You never have time to do it right the first time but you always have time to do it again.

lofat46

Quote from: "416Ford"I was able to get a room next to the host hotel for $84 a night.

3800 E Cork St
(269) 344-8300

416, We set up our tents every year on the north side of the grassy area in front of the food vendors/grandstands right on the corner with the road that leads to the vendor's building.  Two large white tents that say Midwest Street Rod Association of Illinois on them. Can't miss me, I'll be the 6'6" guy with the gray hair/goatee and street rod T-shirt.  We are staying at the Radisson Downtown and will be arriving Thursday afternoon.

416Ford

Quote from: "lofat46"I'll be the 6'6" guy with the gray hair/goatee and street rod T-shirt.  

Shouldn't be hard to find. I'll be the 6'0" guy with the gray hair/goatee and street rod T-shirt.

Nice car also.

phat46

Well crap, looks like I won't make K'Zoo after all. I jacked up my knee on Thursday, i think I tore the meniscus, not walking very well now and the Dr. Wants to see me Monday. Hopefully I won't need any kind of surgery.  :?

phat rat

I saw a Marlin (pink) today but it didn't take the bait.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.