Kruise auction auburn indiana

Started by Dave, September 05, 2004, 05:00:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Well sue and i made plans to go see the grandaughter in Ft Wayne this weekend and it ended up we had to go saturday. Kind of messed up my plans to go with the youngest boy to the sprint car races friday and saturday but we made the best of it and decided to do the auction thing for a few hours saturday. It seemed there were a lot of cars in the for sale area but a lot less under the tents for the auction. The swap was as per usual ,old signs gas pumps , other junk but nuttin i needed and no bodies or cars to speak of. I did find a deal on a crotch rocket as in mini road racer but changed my mind and didnt buy one. :) I talked to a motorcycle dealer from ohio that was there cause he had a Kawasaki voyager XII like i used to have and sue said sell the 1100 shadow sabre and buy it. Im still thinkin on that one too but it was a 2003 model with 3100 miles and a nice one at that. One interesting thing I did see other than sues ex husband :twisted:  was chattanoga hot rods musta went belly up cause their whole inventory was up for auction. They had a about 4 piles and one of em said there was 60k worth of stuff in that pile. Too bad it rained about an inch the nite before and all the stuff was wet. Brand new steel ididit colums in wet boxes. Ya I looked . Other raw steel parts all rusty. Id sure like to know what they get for all of it . Im told sue id bet if i had 20k i could buy the 60k lot. Make a nice start ..
Other than that like i said trying to be nice. the swap sucked the cars were over priced at least the ones i looked at and the beer was 4 bucks a can.(least it was cold). Met the kids and the grand baby had a steak dinner and lots of fun... It wasnt a loss..
Dave
Oh ya anyone think im too old to jump on the trampoline? got sue on movie mode bouncing away  :P