Brakes from Jeg's

Started by timkins, July 26, 2014, 02:48:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

timkins

Been thinking of upgrading my metric calipers on the Mustang II front end on my 32 Sedan. Submitted an order to Jeg's at 10:35am Friday and they delivered them to me TODAY (Sat) at about 1:00pm. If I ordered them through the manufacturer (SSBC) I had a 2-4 week wait while they made them. Thank You JEG'S.

348tripower

Summit is the same. I got some coil spring isolators i ordered yesterday today. Fedex Saturday delivery is great!!!!!!!!!
Don Colliau

timkins

I guess I spoke too soon regarding the brakes. Jegs did a great job of shipping but when I checked all of the parts one of the anti rattle clips was broken. Could not call on Sunday so I waited til Monday morning and called Jegs. On hold for 25 minutes while Jegs talked to SSBC and SSBC said they would send the broken clip out. Waited until Friday STILL no clip so I called Jegs again. Another 20 minute wait on hold while Jegs and SSBC talked again. SSBC claimed they shipped the clip on the 28th but I never received it. They are going to ship again. We will see. Good thing I did not tear the car apart and was waiting for the parts to arrive.