Just sayin thanks

Started by UGLY OLDS, May 24, 2014, 08:52:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UGLY OLDS

I just noticed this should be my post #2300..    :shock:

I just wanted to say thanks to everybody for puttin' up with me all this time ...   This is a neat place to come everyday & get idea's ..Meet friends ...Get help ..Have fun ..AND  learn something along the way ... :idea:

Thanks to Frank & his faithful sidekick Frank for keeping this place up & running .... :D

Bob........ :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

enjenjo

Thanks to you Bob, and all the others like you that keep it interesting.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Carnut

Yeah, it's seems hard to believe many of us have been posting together all the way back to Kerry's forum for 18yrs+ now.

Thanks to the Franks for picking up the forum when Kerry's went under.

Several good folks have come and gone over these years, and iit's really been an enjoyable ride here.

Heh, heh, all the way back to the flame wars with the HAMB folks.

Arnold

Yes :D Thanks to the Frank's and everyone else involved out here.
:lol: I have told lots of people that have had the odd weird query..that I would (and have) posted it on the RRT..and I have said that if no one knows..or much about it..
:lol: It is probably something that just does not need to be known

kb426

I concur. This has been as close to a bunch of guys sitting around the table and talking as you will probably find on the internet. Knowledge, humor, friendship. We share our lives from a distance.
TEAM SMART

chimp koose

Best place on the net. I was a lurker for about 4 years before signing up. Questions answered in a friendly tone ,a really nice hot rod neighborhood

rumrumm

I agree completely, and posts have never degenerated into the mean-spirited attacks that the old SRS site had, thanks to good oversight.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

348tripower

Wow 2300 I don't think I'll ever get there.  :)
Don Colliau

zzebby

Yes thanks to both Franks. And I feel like I had a celebrity in my garage for a night and got his autograph too,  hanging over the door.

bucketmouth

Like rumrumm said posts have never degenerated into the mean-spirited attacks that most other forums seem to suffer from.
This is a good place to come to,thanks Frank and everyone else for keeping it that way. :D
I maybe from down under but I know which way is up.
Oh hell there goes another head rush.

Beck

I too want to thank everyone involved. I have used this forum to solve a lot of my problems. I don't log in every time I visit, like I should.

The great thing about this site is not getting flamed for asking what some would consider an "Off Topic".

When I used to have a car question I would ask some of the old gear heads around. Now I am one, and those old guys are gone. It seems odd asking a young gear head for information, but I am adapting. What is really odd is others asking me for information. I don't konw squat!

In the end it is the folks here that get my questions. Sometimes the answers are not what I wanted to hear, but they are the truth. That's why I keep coming back.

Thanks,
Beck