RRT Project Build Day

Started by 39deluxe, April 27, 2014, 10:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

39deluxe

Now that the weather has broken has anyone given any thought as to having a build day?

Tom

enjenjo

I have. Lets throw some dates out there, and we'll see if one works.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

GPster

Well, I'm listening! This weekend I'm to be the spouse of the official. The daughter of a friend is getting married this weekend and she and the groom asked Linda to preform the ceremony. My wife applied and received the necessary credentials for/in the state of Ohio so we'll be in Mansfield this weekend. The following weekend there is an Willys Jeep get together in Hudson, Ohio. There is supposed to be a shop from Indiana there that dismantles and sells Jeep parts and he has a good knowledge of Jeepsters and there will be swap meet there. I have also been stricken with the "stop saving everything" mood. Maybe I can trade the parts I won't use for something I can make work. I also have some S19/S15 parts and I understand that there is one coming from Las Vegas to Swanton but it probably is in better condition than the parts I have. GPster

Crosley.In.AZ

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

Quote from: "Crosley"July 12 ?

Will you be here?

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "enjenjo"

Will you be here?

That july date happens to fall on the Crosley National meet down the road from you.

I am no longer a member of the Crosley club
Tony

enjenjo

Quote from: "Crosley"

Will you be here?

That july date happens to fall on the Crosley National meet down the road from you.

I am no longer a member of the Crosley club

You can still go to the meet. I am no longer a member too.

Crosley.In.AZ

You can still go to the meet. I am no longer a member too.

I do know that.  I posted useless info that I dropped from the club 2 years ago.  I had an enlightening chat with a club board member 2 yrs ago.  :shock:
Tony

enjenjo

Lets get this back to the top. Surely we can come up with a day.

Crosley.In.AZ

Maybe it is time to throw the towel in on this group project?
Tony

39deluxe

June 21st is the only date on my calender right now that I can't come. Going to run some hot laps at IRP in a cup car.

Now that the project is actually looking like a car Id think there would be more interest in getting it up to roller status. If we don't get going on the RRT project again I may actually have to do something on my own projects to get my fix.

Tom

purplepickup

I just got back from the woods and saw this.  I'm available most any time except this weekend.  It would be nice to get together again.
George

enjenjo

GPster

Yesterday the Handy Men finished slopping paint on the house. Because there was no contract and because we were supplying the materials I've been busy with the watchful eye. I'm still busy watching out for a neighbor that is working off a deal with us for a "Right of Way" for a piece of our property that is in what he calls his yard. He was here yesterday to have us go to his lawyer to sign papers and to lighten the mood he mentioned that he would be here to start working at 8:00. I saw him leave in his truck at 7:30 and he wasn't in work clothes. Enough about what I've been doing. The 13th looks like a good day for me and I'll see about reserving a room but of course I can cancel at the last minute. GPster

purplepickup

July 13 sounds works for me.  I'll check in when I can to see if its still a go.  No internet at the cabin but I might go into walmart and get a pay as you go mobile hotspot I've been looking at.  Yes, I still have a dumb phone.
George