Any Early Photos From The Autorama ?

Started by 40, March 07, 2014, 11:43:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anyone attending set-up the last couple of nights? Any photos of the possible Ridler contenders? The basement? Denise got us into the show during set-up a few years ago and it was awesome being able to see the cars close-up and visit with the owners before all of the ropes etc were put in place......It is such a cluster &%@* after it opens to the public. Sure wish I could have made it.......maybe next year!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Thanks Bob ! Looks like a pretty good group......It is amazing how far these guys push the limits......unfortunately,sometimes too far to the extent that they are almost unrecognizable.Still.......Wish I was there  :(
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

39deluxe

Great cars as always. I keep saying I need to get a hotel room and spend at least 2 days. It's just about impossible to see everything in one long day, especially if you take time to talk to people as you go along. We didn't get there as early as I wanted yesterday due to work the night before so it was grueling but enjoyable. Kept looking for people I know but it was so crowded. Didn't even see Moose in the pin striping area.

That Riv was amazing and sure had a crowd around it all day but the '32 four door was my favorite.

Tom

bucketmouth

I maybe from down under but I know which way is up.
Oh hell there goes another head rush.