Lots of new pictures...

Started by DRD57, September 02, 2004, 09:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRD57

Prime Evil

Lookinf at them right now.

I must say you take awesome pics,I love your coverage of the shows. :D

Pep

Nice job Don....There are some rods there that I can't figure out....that 32 roadster with the Ardun flatty and looking like its in bare steel...what front is that?...Also, is that a 37 roadster on the second last page?..I sure would like some evidence they existed over there :wink:
See Ya
Pep

beatnik

Thanks Don, lots of great pics, making me wish I would have done Bonneville this year.
If I have to explain it to you, You really wouldn?t understand

DRD57

Quote from: "Pep"Nice job Don....There are some rods there that I can't figure out....that 32 roadster with the Ardun flatty and looking like its in bare steel...what front is that?...Also, is that a 37 roadster on the second last page?..I sure would like some evidence they existed over there :wink:

The bare metal 32 with the ADRUN is a work in progress at Steve Moal's shop so, I'd guess that all the sheet metal besides the basic 32 body panels are hand formed.

I believe the tan 37 is a cabrio. I've got a few other pics on the other computer. I'll check later.

47wood

Great pics ...lots of interesting rides!  Thanks.    :wink:
Great Grandma Lee always said;  FAIR  ...is something you pay when you get on the bus!