Detroit Autorama who's going?

Started by river1, February 18, 2014, 11:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

river1

I am going, looking forward to freezing  :shock:

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

purplepickup

Hey Jim, take some of this snow back with ya.  I'll be there Friday for sure.  Don't know about Saturday.  Hope to see ya.  It's been a while. :D
George

river1

How about I try to bring some of AZ sunshine, might be easier to fit in the suitcase  8)

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

50 F1

Jim   I think the TSA would look at you funny if your suit case was leaking from the melting snow when you got back in AZ.

What are the dates of Autorama?

Mike

Rochie

George,
PLease look for me in the East London Timing Assoc. display  We will have 7 cars from our area in the basement. The display will be across from where they have Winfield doing a chop.
We haven't talked in a long while, sure would be nice to catch up. Any of you guys please stop by and ask for me the boys will find me.  It would be nice to put faces to the names as well.

Ohio Blue Tip

Ya, plan on being there, not sure which day yet.
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

purplepickup

George

enjenjo

Dates are Mar 7 – 9 You can get discount tickets at Oreilly's.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

moose

For those who make it to Cobo for the Autorama, Be sure to stop by the Pinstripers charity booth on the first floor back by the food courts and say HI!
I will be there all three days slinging paint...

Tim

papastoyss

Quote from: "enjenjo"Dates are Mar 7 – 9 You can get discount tickets at Oreilly's.
For those a little further south, March 7/8 is also the dates for the Kyana Swap Meet at the fairgrounds in Louisville, Ky. We go every year, it fills up 3 buildings in West wing  hall.
grandchildren are your reward for not killing your teenagers!

HotRodLadyCrusr

I'll be there with Big Olds in the lower level.

I would like to invite everyone to my annual Hot Rod Mingle at the house on that Saturday night, anytime after 8 pm.  BYOB and I'll have some snacks.  Would be nice to hang with everyone under one roof.  Its been way too long.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

38mag

My daughter, grandson and I are bringing my '38 Purple Plymouth coupe. We'll be in the basement. Stop by and say hi.

junkyardjeff

It looks like I will not be there this year,the people I rode with on the bus are not renting the bus this year and I do not have a vehicle I trust that far that has good heat.

Sure wish I could make it.....It's been a few years but it's not in the cards this year. I have a large,very complicated home to build this Spring and need to get it going.....The weather has been absolutely uncooperative and we're fighting nearly 4 feet of hard frost just trying to get the excavation completed.My contract says it has to be turn-key complete by July 1st.....that may require a miracle if the weather doesn't break soon.You guys have fun and post some photos to help keep us schmucks stranded here on the frozen prairie from whining too much.
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

kb426

40, I'm sympathetic. Your situation sounds very serious.
TEAM SMART