Good Memories from 2003...

Started by 1FATGMC, September 01, 2004, 10:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ohio Blue Tip

Quote from: "purplepickup"
Those of us that travelled from the midwest together filled most every minute with something memorable too.  Your post reminds me that a bunch of us still haven't exchanged pictures yet.  We ought to make a point of doing that this year at Kazoo.  Are you listening, Ohio Blue Tip, Charlie, SloCrow, and Bob (if you're coming)?

Ya, I'm listing, and I have made CD's of our "Great Adventure" west.  So the rest of you slackers get your computer's fired up and make some photo CD's to trade.  I will be brining CD's of the 5000 mile plus trip to ZOO.  My CD's contain 852 pictures of the trip.  So if you want one of these limited edition treasures, please bring me yours. :lol:  :P
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

purplepickup

Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"I will be brining CD's of the 5000 mile plus trip to ZOO.  My CD's contain 852 pictures of the trip.  So if you want one of these limited edition treasures, please bring me yours. :lol:  :P
....kinda like "I'll show you mine if you show me yours"? :shock:  .......it's a deal.  I'll have mine at the Zoo....mine isn't as big as yours tho :( .
George

Ohio Blue Tip

Quote from: "purplepickup"
Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"I will be brining CD's of the 5000 mile plus trip to ZOO.  My CD's contain 852 pictures of the trip.  So if you want one of these limited edition treasures, please bring me yours. :lol:  :P
....kinda like "I'll show you mine if you show me yours"? :shock:  .......it's a deal.  I'll have mine at the Zoo....mine isn't as big as yours tho :( .

Ya, I knew that!  BIG IS BEAUTIFUL!
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

Brootal

Brings back memories for me too Sum. Memories of my honeymoon...

1. Hanging on for grim death as we slid around a muddy mountain track in your Jeep. It's OK, it's only two or three hundred feet down...

2. Hiking up these little hills and just about having a coronary, then being told it's because we're already 5000ft above sea level. Oh...

3. Standing on top of a canyon and thinking... "At last! Peace and quiet... will someone shut that cow up!" (NO, I'm not talking about Sue!)

4. Being told by Sum to "Just put the guns under the bed when you leave." OK... :shock:

:)

Great fun indeed. Still the best guided tour we had.
Yes it is Grandad\'s Old Rambler!

//www.the-rumbler.com

1FATGMC

Quote from: "Brootal"Brings back memories for me too Sum. Memories of my honeymoon...

1. Hanging on for grim death as we slid around a muddy mountain track in your Jeep. It's OK, it's only two or three hundred feet down...

2. Hiking up these little hills and just about having a coronary, then being told it's because we're already 5000ft above sea level. Oh...

3. Standing on top of a canyon and thinking... "At last! Peace and quiet... will someone shut that cow up!" (NO, I'm not talking about Sue!)

4. Being told by Sum to "Just put the guns under the bed when you leave." OK... :shock:

:)

Great fun indeed. Still the best guided tour we had.

I'm expecting to see you and Sue back here one of these days along with everyone else.

c ya, Sum

Brootal

Quote from: "1FATGMC"
I'm expecting to see you and Sue back here one of these days along with everyone else.

c ya, Sum

One of these days. :)

We'll get there. Next trip will be to Europe, then I'll have to figure out a way to get to Bonneville one of these days.
Yes it is Grandad\'s Old Rambler!

//www.the-rumbler.com

1FATGMC

Quote from: "Brootal"
Quote from: "1FATGMC"

c ya, Sum

One of these days. :)

We'll get there. Next trip will be to Europe, then I'll have to figure out a way to get to Bonneville one of these days.

Don't wait too long.  I'm becoming an old man fast  :cry: .

c ya, Sum