Good Memories from 2003...

Started by 1FATGMC, September 01, 2004, 10:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FATGMC

I was looking at pictures today and the following brought back some good memories from last year when some of you visited Blanding on the way to Bonneville.

It was a good time,

Sum

HotRodLadyCrusr

Those do bring back some great memories.  I've got a smile on my face right now.  Thanks so much for sharing.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Bob K

Yep that was fun all right, missed it this year but am looking forward to doing it next year.

Ya feeling better Sum??
My pal Larry got sick after he got home also.

Bob
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

purplepickup

Great memories Sum.  That was a very nice vacation.  You are an awesome tour guide.  It's so good to have the pictures to remind us of the friendships we have and the adventures we have shared together.

Those of us that travelled from the midwest together filled most every minute with something memorable too.  Your post reminds me that a bunch of us still haven't exchanged pictures yet.  We ought to make a point of doing that this year at Kazoo.  Are you listening, Ohio Blue Tip, Charlie, SloCrow, and Bob (if you're coming)?
George

slocrow

Thanks for the "flashback" Sum. Was a good time had by all. And don't forget the Cow Canyon Restaurant, a treat for easterners.

Now on to Mr. Porgey: Dear Sir, Yes you are correct and I for one have been very remiss. I just let my fingers do the walking and you can't believe the cost associated with converting already developed and cut negatives to a CD. I was going to try to comply with your request but it would appear I need to find a cheaper way to convert these gems. 56 Cents per frame and a couple hundred shots seems cost prohibited. Rest assured I am still thinking. See you at the Zoo. ........Da Crow
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

slocrow

Are you listening, Ohio Blue Tip, Charlie, SloCrow, and Bob (if you're coming)?[/quote]

Well as long as your naming names............

slocrow

Opps...........lost the pic on the last one.

WZ JUNK

Where is Mr Bones now?   I have not seen his ugly mug lately.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Charlie Chops 1940

Wow, that was a trip to almost end all trips. I think I'll do it again next year. Thanks for posting the pictures - each of you.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Crosley.In.AZ

Neat photos....

I was gonna ask who the balding middleaged guy was but , never mind.

:lol:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "WZ JUNK"Where is Mr Bones now?   I have not seen his ugly mug lately.

Mr Bones was handed off to me at Speed Week last year by BobK.  He then rode topless in Big Olds to the HAMB Drags were he made lots-o-passes down the track with different HAMB folks.  That Saturday nite in the host hotel parking lot I handed him off to SamIam.  Mr Bones then traveled to California with Sam and hung out there for awhile till Sam handed him off to a guy who said he was a HAMB member but sam didn't remember the guys name.  Mr Bones has not been seen or heard from since.  It's been about a year.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Ohio Blue Tip

Ah!  What a trip, sign me up for next year.
We must find Mr. Bones!  I'll personally put up a $00.25 reward and maybe we should have WANTED posters made? :lol:
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

beatnik

Great Pics, that was a fun trip, I think I'm gona be Bonneville bound next year as well.
If I have to explain it to you, You really wouldn?t understand

Carps

Thanx Sum,
now I know just what a 'Mottley Crew' looks like.   :lol:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Bob K

"now I know just what a 'Mottley Crew' looks like. "

It woulda been a lot MOTLIER if you had been there.

Bob
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?