1950 Plymouth Suburban

Started by 348tripower, January 05, 2014, 03:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "348tripower"Painter will sand and polish. Yes it runs. We will move it back to my shop for the final assembly and interior I hope. :D Completion time? Do I really have to think about that too?  :roll:

You DO understand that we are all expecting rides around the grounds & a quick spin down I94  at K-Zoo ,don't you  :?:  :?:
That gives you what , 9 or so months   :roll:  :?:  :?:

Bob.. :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

348tripower

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"
Quote from: "348tripower"Painter will sand and polish. Yes it runs. We will move it back to my shop for the final assembly and interior I hope. :D Completion time? Do I really have to think about that too?  :roll:

You DO understand that we are all expecting rides around the grounds & a quick spin down I94  at K-Zoo ,don't you  :?:  :?:
That gives you what , 9 or so months   :roll:  :?:  :?:

So you think I should set up a autograph table? :shock:
Don Colliau

kb426

TEAM SMART

416Ford

Quote from: "348tripower"So you think I should set up a autograph table? :shock:

AGAIN... :)

The photo session isn't enough....
You never have time to do it right the first time but you always have time to do it again.

UGLY OLDS

QuoteSo you think I should set up a autograph table? :shock:

Let me get this correct....... :?   The car not only looks great, sounds neat , will be eye catching & unique, and it can SIGN IT'S OWN NAME TOO  :?:  :?:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
 WOW.... :idea:  :idea:  Now THAT'S creative  :!:  :!:  :shock:  :shock:  8)  8)

Bob.... :wink:

kb426

Atta boy, Bob! We're on a roll now. :)
TEAM SMART

348tripower

Frank,
I am looking for a new style of latch. I think Bob has had too much eggnog :shock:
Some sanding and polishing has been done!
Don Colliau

kb426

TEAM SMART

UGLY OLDS

Now that's SHINEY  :!:    Looks GREAT    8) .....   Eggnog :?  :?  :?:  :roll: ....

kb426

Don, you are certainly to be congratulated to have made it this far. Time, money, imagination, confidence in your skills. Everyone that has built hot rods understands the requirements to do this. :)
TEAM SMART

UGLY OLDS

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^   What he said  X 2  :!:  ( That silver tongued devil.... 8)  :lol:   )

purplepickup

Wow! Your body man and block sander deserves a raise. :wink:
George

Charlie Chops 1940

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

348tripower

Don Colliau