December 2013 Street scene Magazine

Started by 348tripower, December 13, 2013, 04:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

348tripower

I would like one. I don't know how many of you are NSRA members and how many of you save magazines. If you are a member and pass the magazine on I would like it.
Thanks,
Don
Don Colliau

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "348tripower"I would like one. I don't know how many of you are NSRA members and how many of you save magazines. If you are a member and pass the magazine on I would like it.
Thanks,
Don

THAT'S what I forgot !!!!    Congrat's on the photo of your truck !!! );b(

Bob......... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

348tripower

That was a lot of fun. The princess and I were traveling alone this year so I thought I would enter in the UPS commercial way. I didn't think I would get picked but what the heck. I talked to the young photographer for Street Scene when he took the pictures and again I never thought it would make the magazine.  :shock:
Don Colliau

moose

Quote from: "348tripower"I would like one. I don't know how many of you are NSRA members and how many of you save magazines. If you are a member and pass the magazine on I would like it.
Thanks,
Don

You can have mine Don.. Good pictures of the COE...

Tim

purplepickup

Man, you let me sit with you at Kalamazoo and never even mentioned that you are famous.  What a guy.

Well deserved recognition Don.  You done good.  :D
George

348tripower

Quote from: "purplepickup"Man, you let me sit with you at Kalamazoo and never even mentioned that you are famous.  What a guy.

Well deserved recognition Don.  You done good.  :D

Hell I never wanted to be famous, just noticed.   :lol:
Don Colliau