Team Stoopid?

Started by Arnold, July 09, 2013, 12:25:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arnold

Does one have to "officially" be a member (in good standing of course)
of "Team Smart"(TM) in order  to GRADUATE to Team STOOPID?

Or is there no "Team Stoopid"?

OR does one just accumulate points..whatever on Team Smart.?

I NEED TO JOIN SOMETHING along those lines.. :evil:

There I was bad mouthing..ranting about wheel bearings..(new replacements)...

FORGETTING :oops: that I had JUST  replaced some that were a PITA

Next time I get ranting about something like that..someone stuff
a 3600 HP train locomotive in my pie hole..

Looks like I have to replace them again :shock:

GPster

I GET ON 'TEAM STOOPID' OCCASIONALLY BUT IT'S USUALLY BECAUSE I HIT THE CAPS LOCK INSTEAD OF SHIFT. MAYBE THAT'S WHY THE DOCTORS RECCOMEND THAT I DON'T DRIVE CARS WITH STANDARD TRANSMISSIONS. gpSTER

UGLY OLDS

Well Arnold .... Lets see ...  The original president of Team Smart got the boot ... The Vice president / sargent at arms is probably still looking for his boots ... ( Nasty breakup with the Mrs ... Prolly lucky he got his socks , let alone his boots   :shock:  ) .....

That kinda leaves me , as the first official member , to be judge & jury about acceptance / upgrades / promotions / de-motions ( Is that possible ???) , & all things pertaining to Team Smart .....  :(

As far as your wheel bearing adventure , that does not even rate an "Honorable Mention" .....  The BEST introductions into Team Smart include :
 LOTS of wasted Money ..... :lol:

An INCREDIBLY dangerous & foolish maneuver ...( Oh...By the way ..You MUST survive for that one ...)  :?:  :?:  :?:

A regular , standard mistake ..Repeated multiple times ....  :roll:  :roll:

A  normal " I didn't know any better" situation , ONLY if viewed by at least 4 of your friends ...   :?

An abnormal knowledge of Sheep .....  );b(

When one of these things happens your way please post it & I , ( WE?? ) will  gladly review it & advise if it merits regular Team Smart membership or an exalted / advanced / further up the ladder , (or creek) , status ...
:b-d: .... :-}

Bob ........ :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****