G,day

Started by QQMOON, August 27, 2004, 07:03:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QQMOON

G,day just droped in to whats happining most of you will know me for those that dont my name is Joseph i have a 31 A coupe HEMI powered
Thank JR[/img]

Sean

Quote from: "QQMOON"G,day just droped in to whats happining most of you will know me for those that dont my name is Joseph i have a 31 A coupe HEMI powered
Thank JR[/img]

I thought you were on here already? Maybe I just heard your name mentioned somewhere...

Either way, welcome to the RRT.

P.S. G'Day? I take it you're another Ozzy. I guess thats allright as long as you aren't as mouthy as Carps... :wink:

QQMOON

Quote from: "Sean"
Quote from: "QQMOON"G,day just droped in to whats happining most of you will know me for those that dont my name is Joseph i have a 31 A coupe HEMI powered
Thank JR[/img]

I thought you were on here already? Maybe I just heard your name mentioned somewhere...

Either way, welcome to the RRT.

P.S. G'Day? I take it you're another Ozzy. I guess thats allright as long as you aren't as mouthy as Carps... :wink:

G,day Sean No dont think i have been here before always on the HAMB just checking things out over here have a good day/night

Sean

Quote from: "QQMOON"

G,day Sean No dont think i have been here before always on the HAMB just checking things out over here have a good day/night

I am BFTWCS on the HAMB, and that  may be where I heard of you. Pretty slow on the RRT in the Summer, but once all the Carshows and Rod Runs are over it's a happenin' place...

QQMOON

I thought it was a bit quite anyway its all good

Welcome!Should I be saying G'Day or G'Night??  :roll:
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

QQMOON

Quote from: "40"Welcome!Should I be saying G'Day or G'Night??  :roll:

G,DAY

TJ's Dad

there is no other ozzie as 'mouthy' as Carps !!!
I\'d rather a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomomy !!!

ASRF Life Member

VHRA Member.

Carps

WOW, does that mean I'm some kinda legend?
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

jaybee

Quote from: "Carps"WOW, does that mean I'm some kinda legend?

Hey, haven't heard from you in a while around here...just that Dolly character that spends all her time hanging out on the Internet.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

Carps

You haven't been paying attention, I've been around, just not so 'mouthy'.

But I can be if you'd like  :wink:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

ripper

Heya QQ
Welcome !
(Which is funny, me saying welcome & all...me finally out of dormancy & all haha)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
May The Vehicle You Use To Get There Become The Reason For Going!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

QQMOON

G,day Ripper, Carps

ripper

speaking of hot rodders from over east (we weren't, but I will, so we are...haha)

Fred Ruigrok from Pegasus Rod club over in Victoria called in yesterday.
I had a cramped & very busy day but was great to spend a couple of hours with him.

If you get the chance, wave him down & say g'day.
Very nice rodder, with a ton of knowledge & great stories!

Nashty knew him pretty well & when he knew Fred was going to be in Albany visiting rellies he gave Fred my email.
Always great meeting more down to earth rodders from over elsewhere.

He advertises in the Classified section regularly on Greg Waplings hot rod website

Cheers
ripper
May The Vehicle You Use To Get There Become The Reason For Going!

QQMOON

Yeh its allways good too meet new people i like talking to the old guys who were there in the beginning they make sense to me. Although the new younger generation comming through cannot relate to the old * i use but aving said that there are some young guys with really cool trad cars which i like to see.
I am at work today wich is the only place i get to go on the net so when its quite i am around.
We went to the drags last weekend and had a ball run the coupe for the first time ever on the track 12.1 @ 108 mph i was happy there is a 10 in it yet im sure before the year is out
JR