Finish Washer

Started by 34ford, August 27, 2004, 03:06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

34ford

Does anybody know where I could get 6 fo this type of washer? I looked in the McMaster-Carr and couldn't find them. I need them for a 10/32 allen head countersink bolt like in the picture.

thanks

bob

nomobux

Maybe  a marine supply  ???
:b-d:  \" I GOTTS NOMOBUX \" :b-d:

nomobux

OOPS ............. Nebraska  ... you gotts wawa there
:b-d:  \" I GOTTS NOMOBUX \" :b-d:

zzebby

Try Bofers in a search.  They are one of the biggest washer makers in the country.  They may make you buy 1000 pcs or send you to a distributor, but at least you could get a p/n and search that.
If you get nowhere then post back and, as I have a catalog at work,  I can look.]

34ford

Quote from: "nomobux"OOPS ............. Nebraska  ... you gotts wawa there

Yes we do lots of muddy water. Someone at the hardware store mentioned a marine place but I haven't been there yet.

bob

phat46

Do you have a Fastenal outlet there? they have a minimum, but they do carry washers

34ford

Quote from: "phat46"Do you have a Fastenal outlet there? they have a minimum, but they do carry washers

Tried Fastenal. All they have are the ones that are a raised edge with the countersunk center. The one in the picture is flat and countersunk in the middle. It looks like a flat washer. I could use a flat washer that is counter sunk but the side panel would not stay aligned. The countersunk ones would keep things from moving. I will try a web search, haven't had the time to do that yet.

thanks
bob

jaybee

Quote from: "nomobux"OOPS ............. Nebraska  ... you gotts wawa there

Are you kidding?  Nebraska even has a Navy!  Of course it's a boat club but it's real.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

MrMopar64

www.rgkustoms.com
www.rg-kustoms.com
Racing.... Because Baseball, Football, & Basketball
Only Require One Ball..... Gotta Race
  :lol:

34ford

Thanks guys.

Did a search on countersunk flat washers and there are lots of them. Just didn't know what they were called so now we know. They have what I need at S&S Stainless where I've bought before. Don't know why I didn't think of checking with them, duh!!

bob