HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY

Started by 348tripower, May 27, 2013, 09:57:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

348tripower

Here's to all the vets and those currently serving that keep us safe and free.:D
Don Colliau

UGLY OLDS

Thanks from our house too...   8)

HEY 37FORGE ..That Means YOU .... :b-d:

Bob..... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

phat46

Same here. I like to go to our local Memorial Day parade and give a salute to all the old vets!

kb426

Once again I went to Garden City for the services. Not very many young people there. This is the day that I'm proudest to be an American. My thanks to all who have served.
TEAM SMART

Digger

Went to the cemetary today with flags and flowers for my grandfathers grave (Spanish American War) and was depressed by the number of vets graves that are totally neglected. I went and bought a couple doz. more flags and spent the afternoon putting them by headstones. :(
Just when you think you are winning the Rat Race, along come faster rats!

Digger

Carps

Please pass on my salute.
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

kb426

How about we bring this to the top.
TEAM SMART

phat46

Quote from: "kb426"How about we bring this to the top.

Great idea. I was at the Cemetary where my father, a WWII vet is resting. It was nice to see flags were being put on all the vets graves. I also realized the the person responsible for putting hundreds of flags on our Veterns Cemetary is a local car guy, a friend of mine, that is carrying on the tradition his mother, a local Vet, started decades ago.

UGLY OLDS

Again ...Thank You to all that work so hard & gave all to keep our country free ..... :b-d:

Bob... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Digger

Went to the cemetery and put about 30 flags on neglected graves. Might be some are so old there is nobody left to care, and that's too bad.
everybody have a safe and happy holiday :D
Just when you think you are winning the Rat Race, along come faster rats!

Digger