Jeep part needed

Started by enjenjo, May 14, 2013, 09:58:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

I am looking for a locking outside door handle for a Jeep wagon. this one is a 51 but other years fit. Any one with a source?
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

enjenjo

The inside handle is right, the outside handle is not.

GPster

You might try Jeepsterman in New Jersey. Whoever is running the company has broadened the company. They indicate that they have parts for the station wagons, panel trucks and trucks but I can't seem to navigate the site. GPster

48ford

Did you try the jeep store on reynolds road?
They are by angola and Reynolds
Also king of the road had an old jeep wagon(green and white).
out the back of the building cross the ditch and it is first one on the right
Russ

enjenjo

Quote from: "48ford"Did you try the jeep store on reynolds road?
They are by angola and Reynolds
Also king of the road had an old jeep wagon(green and white).
out the back of the building cross the ditch and it is first one on the right
Russ

I tried the Jeep store, mo luck there. I need to got to KRAP anyway, I'll check out the wagon.

wvcab

i know it is a ways off, but American Auto Wrecking in Vancouver washington has/had several of the jeep wagons. They have always seemed high on parts, but when you need it....

enjenjo

I know it's been a while, but I thought I would post the resolution to this. After looking all over without finding a useable door handle, including overseas. I mentioned to a buddy that I was looking for one. He told me a guy 4 houses down from me has two of the old wagons out in his woods. I went down to see him, sure enough he had a good door handle, he wanted $10, I paid him $30. The tailgate handle I bought in Turkey for $50, new. They made the wagons into the 90s over there. He wanted $350 for a door handle though.

wayne petty

did you snap some close up images???