Cookout Your Invited!!!!

Started by KustomLincolnLady, August 25, 2004, 11:29:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "40"You ARE tempting me!

ITCH, ITCH, ITCH  :wink:  :wink:

SKR8PN

Quote from: "40"You ARE tempting me!

Daryl.........Just tell them you have "vision problems".......
You just can't "see" getting that house done,and them moving in on time!!
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

Dave

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"
Quote from: "N8DC"
Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"You can Mapquest the address for directions if anyone needs them

610 South Maumee St
Tecumseh, MI 49286

or call them  517 424 0577

They do give out some pretty cool door prizes and weather permitting there is usually a couple hundred cars in a very laid back atmoshere.

Im planning on Ididit if the wx is good.. We ate a couple years ago at the big boy and it was pretty good. Looks like im not gonna make the party at Deb's. I really want to do the ypsi cider run on sunday so weve decided to pass on the party saturday so we can get up early and make the run. Im gonna miss seeing the grand daughter that wekend so we have to make new plans for that also. Im just afraid I may not be able to get home after a good party :)...
Dave

oh Darn!!!  sure gonna miss you  :cry:  Hope it's a  good party, were at over 80 right now!!! LOL   Help me if it rains,  :shock:
Debb

Im sorry too Deb. Im going out to eat with my dad tomorrow and he is going to be 80 in october and he has only 15 per cent usage of his kidneys so im going to hang close to home for a bit. Im really gonna miss not seeing everyone and the grand daughter but were trying to make a one day trip to ft wayne to see her also. Hey dont be afraid to have a good time with out Sue and I... LOL
Dave
ps just keep the franks inline there kinda crazy...
Tell fat cat to keep his clothes on and dont do the fluffer thing in front of this new lady...

Ohio Blue Tip

Just got a room at Extended Stay at 69 & 24, hope that's the motel that's close.
See ya Saturday Oct. 2.  :D  :D
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

purplepickup

Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"Just got a room at Extended Stay at 69 & 24, hope that's the motel that's close. :D  :D
Extended Stay??  Does that mean Debb and Rob will have to set an extra place at the dinner table for a couple of weeks? :wink:
George

Ohio Blue Tip

Quote from: "purplepickup"
Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"Just got a room at Extended Stay at 69 & 24, hope that's the motel that's close. :D  :D
Extended Stay??  Does that mean Debb and Rob will have to set an extra place at the dinner table for a couple of weeks? :wink:

Ya, I could stay at least a month!  :lol:  :lol:
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"
Quote from: "purplepickup"

Ya, I could stay at least a month!  :lol:  :lol:

:shock:  A month!!!!  well, if you cook and do windows I'll let ya  :wink:  ha ha

Yes, Ken that is the motel!! Glad your coming.

I am assuming that the group of you that are coming from the Ididit show, are going to follow Denise or Enjenjo and wont need directions??
if anyone gets lost our phone is 260-459-6555
Debb

Fat Cat

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"I am assuming that the group of you that are coming from the Ididit show, are going to follow Denise or Enjenjo and wont need directions??
if anyone gets lost our phone is 260-459-6555
Debb

I am always lost and need direction every minute of the day. But I can find my way to your house.  :wink:

SKR8PN

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "SKR8PN"BTTT one more time before the PARTY!!!
http://ghettobaby.net/Emoticons/515emotes/bump.gif

Cute Jim  :wink:   The sound system just got dropped off!!!! I think everythings ready  :lol:

Bad news on the rims we got at the swap in kzoo, they are not the right ones, the guy gave rob the wrong measurments  :cry:  :cry:   so we can't get the car out of the garage!!!! sure hope it doesn't rain!!!

SKR8PN

BTTT one more time before the PARTY!!!

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

enjenjo

My wife and I had a great time at Debb and Rob's cookout yesterday. It was a job just getting there though.

I was going to take the DeSoto, pulling the RRT BBQ, and had make arrangements to pick it up Friday evening,head to Ididit in the morning, and then to Debb's. But Plans do go awry at times. Bill who had the DeSoto in his garage, was supposed to leave it out for me, but on his way out west, in St Louis, he remembered it, FINALLY. He called his daughter, but couldn't connect with her to open the shop. So friday evening about 9 pm, I started building a hitch for the Marlin. Finished it at 2am, painted and ready to go, but not installed. I got up at 730am, having given up on Ididit, to bring the car up front and install the hitch, and wire it for trailer lights. Uhhh...... No keys!!!! I searched for two hours, and finally called Fatcat, he came over and couldn't find them either, he had them last. He looked for an hour, and them called his son, who told him they were in a coffee can on the bench, why I don't know, but that's where they were. At 1030am we started installing the hitch, and wiring it for trailer lights. We had it done at 1130 am, we got cleaned up, and left for Debb's. I of course got lost in Ft. Wayne, but unlike some people I was only off by a couple blocks, someone here missed a whole city saturday :lol: by 100 miles or so, but that is their story to tell.

Debb and Robb had well over 100 people there, and 30 or so hot rods and customs. There was tons of great food, more coming all day. Every time you hit the tables, there was new stuff there. Robb and several of us looked over the A couple he is building, good progress being made there, and we looked at the other cars all afternoon.

RRT people there, Debb KLL and husband Robb, George HRRP, Ken OBT, Joe GPster and his wife Linda, Denise HRLC and Rudy Roadstar, Frank fatcat, and his lady Trinka, Shelby HRG, me and my wife Cheryl, and probably some one I forgot.

I got to see some awesome cars, learned a few tips and tricks, saw some friends, had a good day. I liked it!!!
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

purplepickup

Quote from: "enjenjo"RRT people there, ..............and probably some one I forgot.
Not bad Frank.  you only forgot a couple :wink: ....Jim (SKR8PN) and his wife Willy.

I had a great time too.  Thanks Debb.  It was nice hanging out with a hundred or so of Debb and Rob's rodding friends.  The chilly fall night was perfect for a bonfire and Ken was full of good bonfire stories and jokes.  As you might expect, the RRTers were the last to leave and among the loudest.  I got home a little after 2AM.
Oh yeah, you know me.....I couldn't let a Kodak moment pass me by.  Here's Fatcat having a meaningful and impressive conversation with his new lady friend.

George

GPster

Quote from: "enjenjo"

RRT people there, Debb KLL and husband Robb, George HRRP, Ken OBT, Joe GPster and his wife Linda, Denise HRLC and Rudy Roadstar, Frank fatcat, and his lady Trinka, Shelby HRG, me and my wife Cheryl, and probably some one I forgot
We got to get Josh signed up. He's the one that knew where the keys where. We had a great time. It was certainly good to be somewhere where the ground didn't squish under you feet and the grass wasn't stained mud brown. The food was great, even the chocolate brownie that left evidence of my mistake on the kitchen rug and the front of my RRT shirt. Gave Linda a chance to see what I was using as an excuse to have a few weekends from home. GPster