Cookout Your Invited!!!!

Started by KustomLincolnLady, August 25, 2004, 11:29:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "purplepickup"Is anybody going to Ididit's openhouse in the morning?  If it's a nice fall day I'm going to go to Ft Wayne the long way, by way of Tecumseh, just to get add a hundred or so miles to the cruise and see people that I probably won't see til spring...... and they do have a pretty good breakfast :D .

LOL, I'd like to but think I'm going to be busy!!  :lol:  :P
Debb

HotRodLadyCrusr

Yep, I was thinking about hitting Ididit's on the way there as well.  From there we can cruz to Debb's together.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Yep, I was thinking about hitting Ididit's on the way there as well.  From there we can cruz to Debb's together.

All right!!! But you had better not be late, LOL    then I won't have to send george directions!!!  :wink:  :lol:

Ohio Blue Tip

Quote from: "purplepickup"Is anybody going to Ididit's openhouse in the morning?  If it's a nice fall day I'm going to go to Ft Wayne the long way, by way of Tecumseh, just to add a hundred or so miles to the cruise and see people that I probably won't see til spring...... and they do have a pretty good breakfast :D .

Didn't find any information on the web about Ididit's open house.  Do you have any info?
What time should I be there?
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

purplepickup

Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"Didn't find any information on the web about Ididit's open house.  Do you have any info?
What time should I be there?
It's not really advertised much.  I got a flyer in the mail and it said 9AM-3PM.  Breakfast is put on by the K of C for donations and they have lunch too.  I'm so sorry you weren't invited Ken :cry:  Your reputation must have preceded you. :wink:  

The carshow isn't much but it's free and most all of the cars that show up are drivers with "normal people" owners.   It's about the only time during the year that I have the pleasure of talking to Safariknut and others.  Ididit's shop is open to wander thru and the backroads to get there are pretty with the leaves starting to change color.  I always enjoy the trip.  

Last year was great!   They had a vintage airplane show at the airport and an open house/pig roast at the Harley dealer.  Everything was free.  A shuttle bus ran us around the countryside from event to event.  I didn't see any mention of that this year tho.
George

HotRodLadyCrusr

You can Mapquest the address for directions if anyone needs them

610 South Maumee St
Tecumseh, MI 49286

or call them  517 424 0577

They do give out some pretty cool door prizes and weather permitting there is usually a couple hundred cars in a very laid back atmoshere.

Ohio Blue Tip

Just the important stuff!  

What time is breakfast??? :?  :shock:
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

HotRodLadyCrusr

Well whatever time WE all decide to meet there we can then plan on eating breakfast together.  Ken, you and Charlie will probley have the longest drive, so what time do you think you might roll in?

SKR8PN

If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

Dave

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"You can Mapquest the address for directions if anyone needs them

610 South Maumee St
Tecumseh, MI 49286

They do give out some pretty cool door prizes and weather permitting there is usually a couple hundred cars in a very laid back atmoshere.

Im planning on Ididit if the wx is good.. We ate a couple years ago at the big boy and it was pretty good. Looks like im not gonna make the party at Deb's. I really want to do the ypsi cider run on sunday so weve decided to pass on the party saturday so we can get up early and make the run. Im gonna miss seeing the grand daughter that wekend so we have to make new plans for that also. Im just afraid I may not be able to get home after a good party :)...
Dave

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "N8DC"
Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"You can Mapquest the address for directions if anyone needs them

610 South Maumee St
Tecumseh, MI 49286

Im planning on Ididit if the wx is good.. We ate a couple years ago at the big boy and it was pretty good. Looks like im not gonna make the party at Deb's. I really want to do the ypsi cider run on sunday so weve decided to pass on the party saturday so we can get up early and make the run. Im gonna miss seeing the grand daughter that wekend so we have to make new plans for that also. Im just afraid I may not be able to get home after a good party :)...
Dave

oh Darn!!!  sure gonna miss you  :cry:  Hope it's a  good party, were at over 80 right now!!! LOL   Help me if it rains,  :shock:
Debb

enjenjo

Debb, when you get a chance, call me.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Debb,your house warming party sounds like a blast!Sure wish I could make it but looks like work is going to get in the way :x Homeowners are so demanding...they think just because they've spent several hundred thousand dollars that gives them the right to move into thier new home on time :roll:
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "40"Debb,your house warming party sounds like a blast!Sure wish I could make it but looks like work is going to get in the way :x Homeowners are so demanding...they think just because they've spent several hundred thousand dollars that gives them the right to move into thier new home on time :roll:

OH I really wish you could make it  :cry:  
don't you feel a relapse of posion (whatever) coming on  :twisted: !!!!  Yeah thats the perfect excuse for not being at work, lol  :lol:

"The one who dies with the most friends wins"