Cookout Your Invited!!!!

Started by KustomLincolnLady, August 25, 2004, 11:29:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KustomLincolnLady

Just wanted to let everyone know that we finally decided on a date for our cookout!!  :lol:  It will be Sat Oct 2nd, starting at 1 and going till the last dog dies, at our house in Ft Wayne, IN

We want to fill our new house with friends and the yard with Hot Rods!!  :wink:

We have plenty of lawn parking for the hot rods.   We will be providing the meat and pop. Please bring any drinks you may want, a dish to share and a seat to sit on!!! :P

Taking volunteers for the grilling also!!  (ken?) LOL

Please RSVP either here, with PM, or email if you plan to come  we want to be sure and have enough food!!!   Kustomlincolnlady@verizon.net  

sure hope you can make it.
Rob & Debb

Debb,I think that weekend is the IndyCruise event put on by Steve Jack in Indy??My earlier plans were to attend that event but my current project at work has hit a couple of bumps in the road creating a couple of conflicts with my summer fun schedule :roll: If I can get away,I'd love to spend Saturday evening at your cookout.Better get to work or I won't make it for sure :D I'll shoot you an e-mail as we get closer to October.Thanks for the invite!!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

SKR8PN

Tell Rob,I like my Coors Light ,COLD! Get PLENTY of ice!

Got any Hotels close by??????????
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "SKR8PN"Tell Rob,I like my Coors Light ,COLD! Get PLENTY of ice!

Got any Hotels close by??????????

LMAO!!!!  I'll be sure and tell him!!!
there is an extended stay motel, just one mile straight shot from the house!!! best rate in town. they have queen beds and kitchen, about anything else you could want! # 260-432-1916  54.99

Daryle, that is so cool that you might make it. You get out there and work your butt off so you can come  :wink:  maybe you could haul Bill and Gail along also, LOL
Debb

purplepickup

Sounds like fun.  I'll try to make it Debb.  :D  

Are you coming up to Kalamazoo?  I've got to get my annual picture of you eating :lol:

George

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "purplepickup"Sounds like fun.  I'll try to make it Debb.  :D  

Are you coming up to Kalamazoo?  I've got to get my annual picture of you eating :lol:

very cute george!!!!  :?   maybe I will or maybe you'll have to come to FW and get it!!!! :wink:

yes planning on sat!! rob was mumbling something about a swap, so he's tagging along this yr, lol

enjenjo

I'll be there with the boss, and I'm sure Frank and the kids will make it too.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

WOW.... some one can sure eat!!
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "Crosley"WOW.... some one can sure eat!!

:shock:  I was carrying Rob's plate for him!!!!!  Yeah, thats my story and I'm sticking to it!!!!  :lol:
Debb

Enjenjo, Glad the boss is letting you come  :wink:

HotRodLadyCrusr

I'll be there and how does a dessert or two sound? I'll bring a banana split pie and a "Almost Better then S*e*x" cake  :shock:   Both VERY yummy  :lol:

Has anyone "claimed" the guest room bed yet???  If not, will ya put my name on the door??  :wink:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"I'll be there and how does a dessert or two sound? I'll bring a banana split pie and a "Almost Better then S*e*x" cake  :shock:   Both VERY yummy  :lol:

Has anyone "claimed" the guest room bed yet???  If not, will ya put my name on the door??  :wink:

That sounds wonderful but,  :shock: "Better than S*e*x" cake?   Not sure thats possible  :? hummm well, nevermind I've already gotten myself into trouble this month  :P  :roll:

The room!! your name on the door? Not sure about that either, but your welcome to stay in it  :wink:  Assuming sat night?

Shaping up to be a few people!!  should be fun. Anyone who needs directions let me know. Hopefully we can have a mini car show, without any BS,   :lol:  :wink:
Debb

KustomLincolnLady

Figured I would bring this back to the top. If anyone needs directions let me know and I will send them to you. We are right off hwy 24 just 2 miles from the 24 & 69 intersection for  69 it is exit 102.
email me at kustomLincolnLady@verizon.net or Pm me and I can send you the details. :lol:  :P
Debb

SKR8PN

BTTT for the lady with the full plate................
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

HOTRODSRJ

Gee........ Sorry you guys will miss IndyCruise this year.  Throw one back for me.
STEVE "JACKSTANDS" JACK

purplepickup

Is anybody going to Ididit's openhouse in the morning?  If it's a nice fall day I'm going to go to Ft Wayne the long way, by way of Tecumseh, just to add a hundred or so miles to the cruise and see people that I probably won't see til spring...... and they do have a pretty good breakfast :D .
George